Shrinking Violets Thursday 11/09

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Violets!

Well, I have some DOMS in my u/b from y'day's class! Now I know for sure that it ROCKED! }(

Today's plan is a long run on the TM in the evening. For me that is 4-6 miles or a 60 minute run w/no mileage goal.

Kali: Now that I think about it I will probably be pretty tired by tomorrow. I may not be in DM shape, unfortunately. How about on Sunday? It's already set for me as a weight day. So is Tuesday so that is an option too! What do you think?

Have a great day all!

Good mornin' violets,

wendy- i too am having doms all over my body}( . glad you really enjoyed your class yesterday. hey let's all do drillmax together. if you can hold off until tues. i can do it then also!!

kali- c'mon girl, now you have to do it:D :p

today's workout was arms/abs plus 20 min treadmill portion of bbc! today's workout really worked the triceps!

ttyl...

hello to all the violets to follow :)

Morning Shrinky Dinks!

Wendy! We posted at the same time so I put my post in here. No problem about DM! I don't wanna do it anyway!! Thanks! :p

SD- no thanks girlfriend!

I did the Hi/lo and abs segments from SJP. I'm going to try the B&G's bonus abs tonight. I don't think I can do it, but I will try.

I didn't have any problems w/ the hi/lo. Didn't think I would. Probably stress is causing my heart to race and flutter. I'll know tomorrow tho for sure. I figure if I didn't drop dead during the LIC blasts yesterday, or the hi/lo today, I don't have too much to worry about. The hospital told me exercise would give me problems if it was a cardiac problem.

Well off to get ready for work. I really like it at the store so far. It's such a different atmosphere than the "Beyond". There's a bunch of us on the front end and we can talk and I see so many more people than my old job. Plus we're busy and the time flies by. I didn't mind working Tues. night at all! And I usually dread nights. Maybe getting out at 10 instead of midnight had something to do with it too ya think? LOL.

Better go get ready. Talk to you guys later this afternoon!
Have a good one everybody!

kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Sunny: I am willing to wait until Tuesday! Works out better for me infact! So do you want to plan for a DM day on Tuesday then? }(

Kali: You know you'll do it with us! You HAVE to! :p I'm happy that you made the right decision in switching jobs. That can be tough at times cause you don't know if you are making the right move.

Wendy- you got it!! it will be fun. will you workout in the morning or afternoon? how fun!

meg- sounds like a great workout. which UB workout?

kali- c'mon girl, don't leave us hangin':p :D

bbl...

Sunny: I have to work until noon on Tuesday so I will definately be doing my work out in the afternoon....unless ofcourse someone lights a fire under my a$$ that makes me jump on Drill Max at 6:30 in the morning!!!! That would have to be a mighty big fire though!:eek:

Oh alright guys. I'm supposed to be doing it tomorrow and then again on Wed. so I'll just bump it up a day. I MIGHT do it tomorrow. MIGHT!
I have to watch it first. My bloodwork came back normal and the nurse at my doc's said if they found a problem on any of the tests I had they would've heard by now. They're very quick to alert the doc if they see something. So that's good news.

Meg, The "Beyond" is Bed Bath and Beyond where I used to work. It wasn't dreadful, I just got sick of the bull*&^(. Somehow when I posted here on the forum that I worked there, we started calling it "the beyond" LOL. What did you end up doing for your wo?

Work was great. Busy. Crazy busy. Day flew by. I'm off to pay bills and attempt the B&G's bonus abs. Don't want to, but I will surely try it.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

hey guys,

Haven't checked in for a few but all the running around is really catching up with me! I get so tired that I don't exercise and I have been stressing eating! I think I need to check in the other thread also!:p But I am getting a break by having off tomorrow and the weekend. I have got to get back on track again. It just gets harder everytime I stop!

I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow but I know it will not be DM! I saw where you ladies were talking about it and I am definitely not ready for it! I have watched it and I haven't got back into exercising long enough yet! It's there when I need it!:p

Missed all of you guys and look forward to talking to you tomorrow!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.