shrinking violets...thurs 11/2

sunnydelite

Cathlete
hello ladies,

sorry i've been MIA for the last couple of days. sometimes it just gets hard to get in a post:( .

i have been working out however today i will take an unscheduled rest day (kinda) decided to use my workout time to finish up housework before MIL gets here today. i am sooooooo excited my workouts should be arriving today!

kim- i thought i just read somewhere you live in nc, is that correct?

wendy- what's on tap for today's workout?

meg- how are the boys? congratulations again on meeting your weight goals!!

heather- hello. i hope all is well with you.

jean- how have you been?

kali- i hope things start looking better for you really soon. congrats on getting your workouts!

have a great day ladies:)

Hey Sunny and all who follow!

Sunny, Oh I know how you love housework! Today is gonna be SUCH FUN for you, isn't it!? :p

I have a TM run and the Total Body DrillMax planned for today.

Hope everyone is cheery on this friday eve!:)

wend- exactly, the only thing that is counter balancing the housework is my new dvd's arrive today!! hehehehe. enjoy your workout.

Morning!

I did Imax extreme this morning! I even did the genie hops! HOly COw!
I did however have to skip the 4th C&W cardio seg due to time. But oh well, I think I did enough for that hour of the morning hehe!!

SD- Boys are good. Just driving me insane this morning! LOL! Mr. Chase has gotten up a bit to early and has been very mouthy and causing trouble! He had a few minutes in the time out chair and a talking to and he seems to be better now. Always something! LOL!
Hope you have a wonderful time with your MIL.

Wendy- you should be sweating! I can't wait to hear how you like DM. Love the avatar!

Hello to everyone else!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good morning SD, Wendy, and Megs! and of course all the other Violets!

Well, so far I did the cardio/power segments of Body Max2! What fun!!
I actually wimped out and did it on my step base to get the footing down. I was sweating buckets when I was done regardless. But next time I'll go up to 6". It is SOOOO much fun.
After breakfast I'm going to do the UB segment. The music in this is awesome.

Hey SD! Glad to see your back! Have fun cleaning today, I'll be joining w/ you so let's send vibes back & forth ok? LOL.

Wendy, good luck w/ Drill Max! I think I'm saving that one for last!

Meg, great workout! Hope the little guy doesn't give you anymore trouble today. They're something else aren't they? My older one is defiant and the younger one does not listen worth a penny. Frustrating sometimes.

Well off to eat. Have a great morning everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Kali- yeah, Chase just gets mouthy and bossy. He is really bossy to the kids I babysit if I don't watch. Kinda like, my territory ya know. He trys to act so grown up. But is teachers tell me his absolutely wonderful in school. THey love him! It is really just when he is tired. Other times he is so sweeet and smart!
Connor- yeah he is starting to try to ignore me sometimess, but I am sure to get his attention so it doesn't get out of hand. He is very much into the independent stage too. He has to everything hisself, which is good, but not when I am in a hurry! LOL!!!
They are great kids, just not when they are tired LOL!!!! Being home, I try to stick to the discipline so everyone is happy, but it is hard sometimes. I can be a sucker sometimes!LOL
I will be strong, i will be strong!!!

Have a good day! I need to clean too!!! UUGGHH! I have not done well in that department this week. Somebody kick my butt huh???

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Steps in kicks Meg and SD's butt into cleaning mode. Come on now we're in this together. ROTFLMAO! Could you imagine? We work our butts off w/ our workouts on our own but need each other to clean!
I'm off to get started too.

That's so funny Meg what you said about Chase's teachers. That's what I hear when someone else has them! Oh they were such good boys no trouble at all! Which actually they aren't. When I see other kids behavior sometimes I think wow. I am lucky. Usually they get to me the most when I'm going thru something or am moody. What's the saying,"when Mom's happy everyone's happy"? That's my house in a nutshell. LOL.
Well let's get to cleaning....

Talk to ya'll later!
Kali
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Meg: Start checkin' your mailbox! I FINALLY sent it off this morning!}(

Kali: Nice to cheat and break BM2 up!:p

Well, I went to the gym and ran for 60 mins. I got 5.72 miles in. I am taking a breather right now and will do the DM premix in a bit after Joey has lunch and goes down for his nappy-poo!}(

I'll be back!}(

I almost forgot to tell ya'll! The new Jari vid is on it's way to me!! OH NO...another new circuit style work out to add to my rotation! I'm gonna go nuts!!!:7 :7 :7

Okay, that's it...I am officially too pooped to poop! :7 :7 :7

60 min run-check
Drill Max total body premix-check
Body Max2 Abs-check

Now I'm going to eat something and collapse in a puddle some where until Joey gets up!:p

Meg, Let me know when you get the vid! Thanks!:)

Hello ladies,

Just got home and I have so much to do! It looks like I won't get another exercise in today. DD has a game and that will last until 9:30 and I will be pooped when I get home. But oh yes, tomorrow is dvd arrival time and I will be sure to do that even if I do it at midnight!:p But I have been eating good, in fact the medicine I told you about curbs my appetite and keeps me from eating when I'm not hungry. I am eating but just not as much at a meal.

Wendy-Yes I live in NC right at Raleigh.

I will be back after the game tonight if I don't have dd's homework to help with.

kim

Hey Kim!

I think Sunny asked you about where you live...not me!:7 She lives in NC as well.

So what work out are you planning on doing tomorrow??? }(

I wonder if anyone here (meaning in the forums in general) is physically capable of doing all 4 dvds in one day!?!? Yes, you would get breaks in between them!}( }( }(

Ooops! Sorry about that! I think I am totally wiped out from work.

Wendy I plan on doing Drillmax tomorrow since it will be arriving. You know how it is hard to let them sit in the house brand new and not try them out! And yes, I can do all four workouts in one day! No problem!:p Shoot, I will be lucky to get through one of those.

Girls, you have a great evening! BRB!

kim

Kim- Can't wait to hear your thoughts on DrillMax! So far it is very well liked!:)

I am resting tomorrow but have LIC on tap for Saturday and then a run in the park with a friend on Sunday. Over the next couple of weeks I will slowly try out all of the new vids! I think I have Cardio Fusion in for this coming week and BM2 for the following week! So little time and so much to do!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.