Shrinking Violets TGIF 9/15

kmkali24

Cathlete
Good Morning Violets!

Meg- My brother is a dentist so I know understand everything you were saying. I'm glad your diet has stopped your teeth from rotting! YEAH! LOL!

Good job Kim! I'm working on my eating too. We'll get there!

I got my butt out of bed and did the Step & weights premix from SJP. It felt great! I haven't done a Cathe workout in 2 weeks! YIKES! I will try to walk later either outside or on the TM. Doesn't look TOO promising tho as I'll be cleaning all day. That's why I like to wo first thing in the AM, cause if I do anything else it's icing on the cake! Ok sorry bad pun. LOL.

Hello to Wendy, Violet, Jean, SD, Heather, and anyone else who checks in! Have a Happy TGIF!!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Kali and Meg.

I have L&G and a run planned for today. L&G will be at nap time and the run is at 5pm w/my friend in the park. It's rainy here today but so long as it's not a down pour we will still run!}(

My best guy friends' wife is having a baby today. I am going to thier house at his request to help him clean for the baby's arrival. I am so nice!:p

Have a great day!

Good morning ladies!!!

meg- i too am on a mission to seriously clean up my diet. esp. to stop eating candy.

kali-we are in this clean eating together;-) good job with SJP.

Wendy-you are extremely nice!! good luck to the new parents:) how is the job going this week? when we first moved to nc. i took a pt job at a gym also. babysitting and also training new clients. it was nice because i could bring my son with me.

this morning i did a jill (from the biggest looser show) workout. it was a half hr, intermediate workout. using weights with cardio intervals. this afternoon i am spinning!!

I absolutely cannot wait for drillmax!!!

have a great day ladies:)

hi, ladies
well i started my day at 5:30am with Taebo Get ripped Advanced. I was dying since i have not done this video in a long time. i surely sweat buckets. I then had breakfast at 8:00 of 1C of soymilk, 1 Slice of whole grain bread, 1/2C of kashi go lean, 1/2C of honey bunches of oat and sweet potato.
for lunch it will mostly be fruits and toasted pita bread since my stomach is acting funny

take care ladies.

violet

wendy- glad to hear the job is going well! i know that makes you happy. no i am not pt certified (yet}( ) i wasn't really personal training more like just showing the newcomers how to use the machines, etc.

fyi- i am contemplating running a 5k in nov.

Yes SD we are all in this together! Have fun spinning later! Keep us posted about your 5k!

Wendy you are just too nice. How about coming up a few days before the GTG and helping ME clean?!:p LOL! I'm glad the job is going better. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Have fun w/ L&G's guys. I think I might do that one tomorrow.

Violet your food looks great! Hope your tummy feels better.

I just had tuna w/ SB diet ranch dressing on multigrain toast w/ a slice of 2% cheese. DH and I are going out later for a bite to eat so I know I'll be eating crap so that will probably be it for me til then.

The bathroom is done, I have 2 loads of laundry in and our bedroom is next. DH is getting out early and we're going to do the downstairs together. Isn't he a sweetie? :D

Talk to you guys later! Hello to Anyone who follows!
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi everyone. This morning was a walk with a few sprints of jogging. Just not feeling any energy lately. Starting to watch what I eat again. Maybe that will help. Reunion is this weekend and of course I haven't lost anything for it. So what if I weigh 30 lbs more than I did in high school. I don't look that bad, hopefully, thanks to working out. I will be spending the weekend with my mom, so that should be nice. Dh isn't going with me so I'm going to feel kind of out of place, but I will survive. Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

Jean

Jean- have a great time at the reunion! I am sure you will blow them away with how great you look. I have noticed that sometimes I totally lack energy when I eat too much crap. Have fun with your mom!

Kali- are you having funyet??? LOL! That is great taht your DH will hlep you clean. My Dh was totally up for hanging out with your DH if I went to the GTG. Next time for sure Kali! I would love to meet all of you.

I just did L&G, AbRipperX and back work. Feels good!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.