Shrinking Violets TGIF 11/03/06

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey ladies.

Today is a rest day for me....Thank goodness for that!:p

Last night I started feeling a bit icky. I don't know if it's due to over-doing it y'day with my work out or if it's a bug that was coming on anyway but I still don't feel right this morning. :-(

I have Low Impact Circuit on tap for tomorrow so long as I feel okay. I have batted around doing Body Max 2 instead but LIC keeps winning. I think I'm AFRAID of BM2! :p :7

The new Jari vid is on it's way to me. I'm going to have to find a space for it amongst my Cathe fest over these next few weeks!:7

TGIF!!!!

Hope you feel better Wendy. I am sure your body will thank you for that rest today! Can't wait to hear about the new Jari.

Did not get up to WO today. LOL! WIll have to squeeze stuff in today or tonight. Have no idea what yet. I am craving a good burn in UB and LB. But I want to burn the fat with cardio too. Can't decide.

Have a good Friday guys.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hello violets,

Today's workout will be LIC! I can't wait to try it.

Wendy- i hope you feel better. i really hope it's not a bug you are coming down with. where did you order the new jari?

meg-how about a good circuit?

hello to all the cheetahs to follow.

happy, happy friday!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA, just too busy with no computer time. Plus, a couple of days ago I got my shipping notice so I camped out on the front porch to meet the UPS man. Just kidding. I was expecting my DVD's yesterday and kept looking out the window for that big brown truck. I had a meeting to go to so I gave up the look out at 6 and thought that I wouldn't get them until today. Well I came home at 10 and guess what was sitting on my front porch. My shipment Yeah! So this morning I jumped right into Drill Max (without review it). I took it easy and modified on a lot of things since I'm not familar with the moves and it still nearly killed me. Can't wait til I've build up some endurance then it will be so much fun. During the straddle run, I was laughing because I can just imagine how uncoordinated I looked. Good thing I do this at home and with not mirrors around.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll have to go back and read the posts from the last couple of days to catch up. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Jean

Happy Friday Violets!

Jean that's too funny. I give you a lot of credit jumping into DM w/o viewing it first! Glad your back.

Wendy, hope you're feeling ok. Taking it easy is the best thing.You're gonna have a LOT of wo's to choose from sister.

SD, have fun and good luck w/ LIC. I'm thinking of doing it tomorrow.
Let us know how goes. And how bad it is. LOL.

Hey Meg! Have fun w/ your workout whatever you decide to do.

I did an old 30 min. low impact cardio and a 30 min. LB toning wo,mostly floor work. I used ankle weights since it's not as tough as Cathe. I'll tell you what. After taking a week off, I've been mixing up my wo's all week and even when I do low impact stuff, it feels great. I actually feel like I'm stretching while I'm moving. I think I'm going to continue alternating Cathe and low impact.

I did Bodymax2 yesterday, (even tho I cheated and used my base and took a break before doing UB) and I felt it. I did All Step last night. What a difference in the base and 6". Can't wait to try BM2 w/ the risers.

Well off to eat and start cleaning again!

Have a great morning all! Hello to all who follow!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Meg, Good job on the Viper!

Sunny, So what did ya think of LIC? I had pre-ordered the new Jari vid from DeepDiscount.

Jean, I did the Total Body Premix of DrillMax y'day and LOVED it! Can't wait to do the entire work out!

Kali, Do(ing) anything fun this weekend?

Man, I'm tired! It's not even 9:30 yet and I am exhausted. I think it's a combo of y'day's work out and this chest cold thingy that I have. ACK! I guess I'll trudge off to bed early so that I will have the energy for LIC or BM2 tomorrow!

I was also thinking of doing a mish-mosh and possibly including B&G in it too! DH has to go to school so it'll just be me and the little guy. I can do another marathon work out if I want! :eek: }( :eek: :+
I'll have to see what I feel like...I'll decide what I am going to do over my morning coffee. :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.