Shrinking Violets TGIF 10/20

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Violets!

Meg, No sore arms today. I thought that might happen as well but it didn't. Thank goodness because I have Jari on tap for today!:eek:

TGIF LADIES! Anyone have good plans for the evening? I don't. DH is workin' O/T and bowling. I'll be home with DS.

Tomorrow I am dropping DS off at my mom's in the morning so that I can go make some extra cash helping my girlfriend do cr@p work at her office. It's $10/hour cash which is a heck of a lot more than I make at the gym! Unfortunately it's not steady work. When we are done I'll be spending the evening with my mom and DS. DH will be in A/C for the day. }( }( }(

Today is Jari and then a kickbox class at the gym for me.
I'm workin' today too.

Ciao!

Good Morning violets,

Wendy- you are a busy, busy lady. it's good you and dh don't have any qualms about hanging out without each other.

this weekends plans for me are, friday-get hair and eyebrows done. both are in desparate need:D . saturday all day turbo kick certification class, sunday we are going around viewing big, grand homes we can't afford, lol. they have something in nc called the parade of homes where rich people open their homes to the public. i also gotta find some time to visit with a girlfriend that just had a baby girl:) .

today's workout was sg 2 from cm and a spin class at the gym. before my cert class tomorrow which begins at 8am i plan on getting up and doing jari's slim and lean.

i hope everyone has a wonderful day and if by chance i don't have a moment to pop in over the weekend enjoy your weekend!

Talk about being busy SD! I need to see a hair stylist myself. Have a good weekend.

Wendy- that class sounds good. I don't have a gym that close by. Oh well. Have fun!

Not sure what to do. Should be a circuit though. I am thinking of maybe doing Jan 06 rotation. Heavy on cardio. I need to lean out more. Maybe start on Monday.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/147/.png[/

Hi Maeghan, Sunnydelite and Wendy and all who check in later.

This morning I did mange to get up. It is so hard now that DH is off on Friday's. He gets to sleep in and all I want to do is stay there too, since the temperatures are finally starting to drop. Once up I did PUB and PLB (up portions only because I'm so slow with changing out my weights). I think I'm going to feel it tomorrow.

As for weekend plans, nothing yet. I do need to color my hair. Maybe I'll get that out of the way tonight.

Low impact circuit clip is up. I want my new DVD's!!!

Jean

Hey ladies!

I just finished RttC and have a little bit o'down time before I have to take a shower and get DS rollin' so that we can make it to the gym for my class.

There are some nasty wind gusts happenin' by me. ACK! Kinda scarey! :eek: I hope it calms down before I have to go out!

My IPOD NANO get delivered today! WOO HOO! It's packaged sooo nicely that I don't want to open it! LOL Ofcourse, I really don't have time to learn how to use it and load it up but I can do it over the weekend. I have no impending TM runs to worry about until atleast Tuesday!:)

Ut oh! My electricity just flickered! It had better not go out!x(

I need my coffee fix....off to brew myself a cup!:9

Ciao bellas!:*

hey ladies,

sounds like everyone is doing fantastic!

i have a love/hate feeling watching those cathe clips. i absolutely love them even more now but i hate that i don't have them in my hands yet}( . although i know it will be very, very soon!! it's hard to contain my excitement.

wendy- i am so excited for you. new toys are awesome!!!:D are you guys having a storm in nj??? have fun in your kick class tonight. i can't wait for my cert class tomorrow. the instructor keeps sending me emails about how much fun we are going to having sweating, LOL

ttyl...

Sunny---Good luck at your cert. class tomorrow!!!!:+ :+ :+

My kickboxing class at the gym was fun. Not Cathe intense but I was sweatin' and breathin' so I can't complain!}(

Catch you girls in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.