Shrinking Violets.....Sunday, Nov. 5

kmkali24

Cathlete
Hey Guys! Where Ya'll at??? Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday afternoon.

I did the cardio blast premix from BM2. WHOA BABY! I tacked on the abs too. Bodymax 2 is the only one I previewed so far. I'm going to finish watching LIC now and do it tomorrow morning before I start my new job.

Just hanging out here today waiting for my Steelers to come on. I'm hoping they do a little better this week....

Have a good afternoon everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

hey shrinkers,

kali- so where is the new job? i did LIC a couple of days ago and it is a great workout! high fun factor.

today's workout was a 4 mile tm and BM2 abs. felt great!

hello to all the shrinkers to follow. i hope everyone is enjoying their day.:)

Hey SD, those abs are great aren't they? Quick and right to the point.

I'm starting at a local supermarket chain tomorrow. It's close and I don't have to work til midnight on my scheduled night. I'll just be checking and working in the service desk. I used to work with a few of the people there years ago at another chain so I'm looking forward to working w/ them again. Plus they're taking care of my hours so I can take the boys and pick them up from school no problem. So I'll work 2 days 9-3 and 1 night 4:30-10 during the week. If I need more hours I'll pick up another night or maybe alternate weekend days. The manager is a good friend of ours so I don't have to work weekends unless I want the hours. So I'll see what happens. Maybe for the holidays I will just for more cash. At least the opportunity is there.

Since I did BM2 today I think I'm going to try the Nov. rotation. I didn't do the UB portion today tho so I'll do it tomorrow w/ a short cardio in place of the run.

Anyone else trying the rotation?

kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey kali- i guess it's just us today:) . congrats on the new job. it's great to have the opportunity to work ( if that's your choice) and still be there for your children.

i am going to do the rotation (modified a bit, to get in more running). i am starting a check-in for it tomorrow. there are a few others that are interested in the check-in feel free to join in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.