Shrinking Violets..... Sunday, August 20

kmkali24

Cathlete
Well I figured I'd start this since no one else did.

Went out for breakfast w/ the family and ate like crap. I won't eat anything else today tho.

I'll tell you what. I actually have DOMS from my wo yesterday. Who knew?
So today I'm going to do SJP w/ all the weight work at tempo or low ends. Then we'll be hanging by the pool if the weather holds up.

Wendy are you bringing your step to the GTG? I posted pics yesterday of my yard. There's plenty of room.

Off to work off this evil breakfast I ate! Hello to anyone who checks in!

kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Kali,

I had to laugh when I saw your post about your yard being big enough! I have to find my original post and see what occurred. I was actually kidding but hey, if you seriously have the room and really want to do it, I'm game!:+

I ate like crap the past 2 days due to TTOM but that should be going away soon now...thank goodness!

I did R to the C this morning and that's it. I'm working on putting together a new rotation that does not utilize 6 days of cardio but 4 instead. I feel like something different. I figure it'll mix it up since I have been doing 6 cardio days for quite a long time now!

Hey Wendy and Kali,

Today I sort of ate worse than I wanted to. Like you Kali, I ate out breakfast and it was horrible! I was feeling tired and didn't want to exercise but I got up anyway and did Imax2 thru intervals 4. That is a fun workout and I like it because the moves aren't complicated but effective!

Dh is cooking chili beans for supper tonight and I am no where near hungry! He has been cooking them since early this afternoon! I am not really in the mood for such a meal, but if he is cooking I'm not complaining!

I am looking to start a cathe rotation tomorrow, but I wish I would finish the darn thing! My hip has gotten better and there are workouts that I can do again. So I want to get going and really do some reconstruction to this body!!:7

Have a good night ladies!:)

kim

Kim, I am glad your hip is better and that you are getting back into it. Good luck with your rotation.

Kali, I am really sorry that I can't come to your GTG. My mom's 50th bday is the 30th and we are all going out to dinner. Plus, it isn't easy finding somewhere for my boys to stay overnight, because of their ages, and all that. I am really bummed about it, since I really want to meet all of you someday. I think you are really gracious to invite everyone to your home.

Wendy, I have 2 more days on this rotation, and then totally will get into Jari more. I can't wait to get S&L. I also ordered a yoga too which I am really looking foward to.

I did PUB. I did abs first, and added a bunch of other ab moves.
I still feel like major crap with this cold. Myeating has been good today. I am proud of myself for controlling my hand to mouth action at the party yesterday. I did have a piece of cake and 2 cookies though. I realized that the sweetness of frosting is just too much now. But...chocolate is another story of course!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.