Shrinking Violets Sunday 10/22

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey girlies!

I have opted out of this morning's race due to a cold. ACK!x(

My u/b is a-blazin' with DOMS so I will be doing L&G or LL today.

Sunny: Sounds like you had a blast at your cert class y'day! That's so cool! So how does it work...you mentioned something about passing at different levels or something??? Do you know if they have openings to teach in your gym? I looked into a cert for a class that is taught at my gym. I need to pretty much have promise of employment before I can get the cert though and I'm being wishy-washy about asking if my gym could use another instructor or not! I'm PETRIFIED!!!:eek:

Hope everyone else is doing well this morning!

Hopefully I'll be back later!

HOLY CR@P!!!! I can not believe that not one single violet checked in today! What's goin' on with you ladies?? You should all be ashamed to leave me hangin' like that!? :p :7 :7 :7

Edited to Add: It really is okay though as I ended up blowing off not only my race due my cold but also the lower body work out I was gonna do in it's place PLUS I ate TWO donuts today!:eek: :p :p :p

Nice work out Meg! Way to spend time with DH AND get your work out in at the same time!:+

I think Sunny has probably been in bed all day....She probably could hardly move after 2 solid hours of kb'ing y'day for her cert class!:eek: }( :7 :7 :7 :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.