Shrinking Violets Sept 25

Good morning Shrinking Violets,

This morning I was very disturbed to see I have gained 5 pounds and I should have known it the way I have been eating. So that goes to show that no matter how hard you exercise that if you don't eat clean it is all for nothing! Well I wouldn't say that! So I really have to tighten up my eating and keep up with the exercising and hope the butts and gutts rotation I can see results. I will try not to let the weight gain bumm me out! I lose and gain the same pounds since summer!

This morning I did C&W which is in place of Bodymax and will do PLB this afternoon after work.

Kali-How did it go this morning? Bodymax I could get into! Maybe I will try it again sometime!

Hello to all you violets!

kim

Kim, Do your clothes fit differently? Could it be a little muscle that has caused some of the gain perhaps? I'm trying to be positive for you here. :) Whatever the case, don't worry about it too much. Drink lots of water and clean up the eating and you'll be okay!:D

I have f/b weights and a run on tap for today.

Have a great one, ladies!

Wendy, to be truthful I have been eating sweets,soda and dh and I would eat out breakfast on weekends for the last three weeks. My b-day really screwed me up! My clothes haven't changed much but I am positive and motivated that I can do it! I may have gained alittle muscle though cause I noticed I was stronger doing push ups in C&W today! but I can see that I am not changing my body any.

Thanks for the encouragement Wendy!

kim

Good morning Kim and Wendy and all to follow. This morning was S&H Chest, Back, & Ab for me. Trying to get back to a routine. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Jean

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! During another challenging week of Cathe workouts, I shed 4 more pounds for a total of 20 pounds in 12 weeks since the 4th of July! :7 This is the first time I have ever stuck with my game plan for 12 weeks! I have a light and fun workout waiting for me this morning, and I am planning to do my friend’s cardio boot camp class at the club after work just for a challenge. It will be fun to see how much fitter I am after 3 weeks of the Hardcore Series. I am below 200 pounds again, so I am very excited! :7

I am off to do the hi-lo half of Cardio Collectibles.

Kim, some of that weight is likely bloat from eating too much sugar. Clean up your eating this week, and it will depart!

Wendy and Jean, have great workouts today!

Hugs to Sunny, Kali, Maeghan, and all the other Violets.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

hey ladies,

kim- i did the same thing to myself:-( . like wendy said we just gotta clean up the eating. stay postive!

wendy-sounds like a good workout. i really wish i had a running buddy. did you see my post yesterday? i ran 3 miles outside (without stopping)!!!

heather- i am oh so proud of you girl. keep up the good work!! give me some of your willpower:p

this morning was ME}( ..grrhhh. my muscles really feel worked out. i am going to the gym at lunch to use the elliptical.

i had a good eating day yesterday and plan to continue.

have a great day to everyone!!

Hey everyone!

Great work outs!

Sunny, I wished for a runny buddy and found one so keep wishin'!!!;) Yes, I saw your post but didn't have a chance to reply. That is AWESOME! So when's your race? }(

I think my running friend and I are going to sign up for a 5 mile race on Sunday Oct 8! I've only run 5 miles once and that was on the TM so I'll have to work on it but we already agreed that we could walk if need be. It's a run/walk anyway so it would not be a big deal. I plan on taking it slow though and trying my best to run the entire thing! :) I think I'll need to take my garmin on this one for a pacer.

I did HSTA sans the cardio portions this morning! Holy cr@p I've never sweat so much during a weight work out!!!}( }( }( I am totally in love w/HSTA! It pushes me to my limits in every way! :+ I think I am going to use it once a week for a while in combination with Jari. }(

wendy- the race is on 11/18. so i am going to try to run 3 times a week to condition myself. any tips for me?
oh great-now you gonna make me pull out HSTA:D }( :p

Sunny, It's a 5k? Flat or hills? Road, boardwalk, trail? Lots of questions, huh? :p LOL Tips, from moi!? WOW, you have a lot of confidence this amatuer! :7 :7 :7 Well they say to keep it slow in the beginning so that you have the energy to pick it up at the end. I didn't follow that advice. I held the same basic pace through out but and kicked it up just the tiniest bit at the end. It was okay though cause I didn't wear out and slow down. It's hard to stay slow in the beginning when the faster runners take off ahead of you! x( You really have to do what works for you. You might want to play with speed combos while you are training and see what you prefer. They say the first race goal for any distance should be just to finish in one piece!;)

ETA: Sunny girl, you MUST come join us at the Cheetah check in! You will LOVE it!:+

arghh...i have no idea. i guess i should look into that. see, you know more than you think:) thanks for the invite. i do read the posts however because i am not really a runner i don't quite feel like a cheetah:-( . maybe once i have one race under my belt and can see whether or not i enjoy it. trust me, my only desire is to finish:+ .

30 mins. elliptical at gym, done!

Sunny, I started posting w/the Cheetahs when I was a wanna-be! I had just decided to join a gym and ATTEMPT running on the TM! I hadn't even run a step yet! Don't worry about it...just come on over! They will motivate the heck outta you and you can get TONS of great advice too! :+

Hey girls,

Off to do Plb standing legs and some type of abs. After my workout I will catch up with you ladies!

Heather-You are doing great with your weight loss!!:) :)

TTYL,

kim

I'm back! I did PLB premix going up in weights and I could really feel the muscles! And I was going to pull out another workout to do abs and remembered I did them this morning on C&W! Boy I wouldn't want to do those again!

Jean-S&H are tough workouts! I should do them more!

Heather-I hope this weight gain is bloat! I made sure to have to junk food today and I drank plenty of water! Girl, you are doing a great job!

SD-I've tried the elliptical,but have heard it is a good cardio machine. I almost bought one a couple of weeks ago,but lady decided to keep it. Good job on the clean eating today!:) So far for me too!:)

Wendy-HSTA is a toughie! I haven't done it in a while but I always loved doing it! Although I dreaded those leg presses that kept popping up!:)

Hope everyone has a good evening!

kim

Hi Guys.

Kim I made it. I didn't work out this morning and DID NOT want to this evening but I pushed myself and Day 2 of Butts and Guts is HISTORY! I was going to skip the leg drills since I just did them yesterday, but I did em! Then I was going to skip the UB work but I felt guilty so I ended up doing the whole thing!
Great job with your workout! You stick to this rotation and you WILL lose inches. I promise. Do you have Leaner Legs? I do. Not looking forward to it but I'll do it.

Good going Heather! Keep it up I am sooo proud of you!

Jean! How's it going? Wanna do butts and guts w/ Kim and I?

Hey SD! What's shakin'?

Well I'm off to shower.

Hi Wendy and Meg and Violet and Anyone else who may check in!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Kali,yes I have Leaner legs and I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it! That thing is killer!! But I'm doing it anyway! I may do like 20 or 30 mins. of taebo just to give some extra cardio. Of course the cardio will be in the afternoon! Just depends on what my legs are feeling like! Yikes! I can't believe it is LL tomorrow!

It is great you got your workout in today! I know sometimes it is so hard to get going, especially after being tired from work!

Everyone have a great night!

kim

Thanks Kim. I'm so glad we decided to do this together. Yes LL will rot, but it will be well worth it. I was thinking of adding cardio too LOL! Probably go walking if it's nice. I might do that first. I'm off tomorrow so I have time to do whatever. I want to get up w/ DH tho and get my workout overwith. So we'll see what happens.

I have to start cleaning for the GTG Saturday! I wish all you guys could come!
We'll take lots of pics tho!

Have a goodnight all!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

>ohhhh alright...:)
>you as well as all the other cheetahs are very motivational!
>
>

YEAY! Sunny is joining the Cheetahs! :+ :+ :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.