Shrinking Violets Sept 13

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! I have woke up at 5 every morning this week! Yeah! It gets easier each day and makes me in a better mood! I know now that my workout is over for the day unless I decide to add something in the afternoon. Today I did Step it Strong which was a great workout for today since I didn't know what the heck to do!

I haven't eaten the best in the world this week, but I am improving each day! I need to go to grocery store and that may help!LOL!

Well I'm off to work, and I hope I can come back on tonight depending on what time I get ds home from eye appt.

kim

KIM!! I can't believe it--I did it! I got up wicked ass early and did SJP! I feel great and will do it again tomorrow! I am so proud that my body can handle it now. Before I would be almost puking and passing out LOL!!

Well, gotta get going. I have chest to do later, and maybe more abs!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Hey Violets!

I did PH upper body and ab work + the first 4 intervals of IntervalMax and then tonight it's another 30 mins of interval work at my running class!}(

Have a great afternoon!:)

Kim, great job on getting up to exercise. If I don't get up by 5:00 I usually can't fit my exercse in.

Wendy, have fun at the running class. Do you do different kinds of running each class like steady state, intervals etc.? How's the job going?

Maeghan, Congrats on the pushups. Quite an accomplishment. I checked out your photo update. Your boys are so cute. I really liked the ones with the helmets on and they're on the fire truck. The one with your youngest in the mini monster truck is cute too.

Well, no ex for me so far. Going to try to get to spin class tonight. I need it. I'm not myself lately. I'm beginning to feel like I'm going through a mid life crisis. Do women do that or just men? Hopefully I will snap out of this soon. I know my DH would like me to snap out of it soon LOL.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day. Hello to Kali, Heather, Sunnydelite, HC and all who check in later.

Jean

Hi Guys! What's up? I worked all day today. Met DS's teacher last night, meeting my other DS's teacher tonight. I'm off tomorrow thank goodness. I have to Clean max for my little guy's BD Sunday. He'll be 7 on Tuesday, but we're having the family over for a cookout on Sunday afternoon. At least I have tomorrow and Friday during the day to get the house cleaned up. Saturday I have a baby shower for my favorite cousin. I have to get her gift yet. I wanted to wait till the last minute and pick up things that maybe no one got her yet.

I've just been walking. Outside and on the TM. My eating hasn't been great this week either Kim. But at least I'm getting a workout in. Good job getting up early! Doesn't it feel great??

Way to go Meggy on the pushups!! I don't even attempt them on my toes. Well sometimes, but no way do I do 50! You go girl!

Awesome workouts Wendy! Have fun at your class tonight! How's the job going this week?

Maybe it's the change of seasons Jean? Do you have them where you live? We have them big time here. I hope you feel back to yourself soon. Try to get those endorphins flowing. ((((HUGS))))

Well off to get the boys something to eat and it's down to the basement to the TM! I think I'll do some abs afterwards. I finally got a dyna band so I think I might do GS Legs tomorrow with it. Maybe I'll do a premix from all the GS's! That'll be a good one!

Hello to anyone who follows! Have a nice night!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Way to go Maeghan!! Doesn't it make you feel good the rest of the day? I can't believe how easy it is to get up that early and know you have completed your workout for the day! And if I feel up to it I can do extra in the afternoon! I wonder if there will come a day?

Kali-How has it been going girl? GS is brutal with that band! I haven't done it in a while but I do remember!! :p

Hello to all you other shrinking violets!:)

kim

Kali, thanks for the hug. No change of season here yet. Still in the 90's. I'm wondering if it's the beginning of my change of seasons, LOL. I'm 43 so who knows. Glad you're getting your walking in. Have fun with the CleanMax. I just hate it when I have to do major cleaning for an upcoming event. Wish I could just crack down and keep it clean. I always feel great after it's done though.

Jean

Hey Kim! I've never tried it w/ the band so I'm curious...}( I'll let you know how I make out!

I'm 36 Jean and I'm already having hormones kick in that I didn't know I had! LOL! I feel the same way about the cleaning. When I get it all done I ALWAYS say "I'm gonna keep after it this time"!!! And it doesn't get cleaned really well again till the next family function!! UGH!! Thank goodness I have a big family and lots of GTG's!! LOL!

Well I did 2 miles on the TM. No abs. I'll get them in tomorrow.

Have a good night Ladies!!

Kali

Kali, I used to joke with my DH to tell me that he had invited someone for dinner or a visit and then canceled after I got the house clean. Since the BDay is so close to the Get together you won't have to do much to prepare for your Cathe visitors. Sure wish I could come. I have flight benefits on American and they fly into Philadelphia which looked a little far from you.

Well,I made it to spin class tonight and since I hadn't done weights yesterday or today, I did lower body with the machines. Tomorrow will be step or upper body.

Good night everyone.

Jean

Jeanie, glad you got to spin class. I did weights w/ Jari on Saturday, maybe??? None since then. So I'm looking forward to GS's tomorrow. I'm gonna do a little bit of all of them.
Philly is about 2-2 1/2 hours from me depending on the traffic. Too bad you couldn't fly into Avoca which is the Scranton Wilkes Barre airport. It's about 5-7 minutes from me!! You'd be more than welcome to stay over if you're considering it. I know it's far tho. Have a good night!

Sleep well Violets!

kali

Shrinking Violets Check-in

These Hardcore Series workouts are wiping me out! I came home during my lunch hour yesterday and took a nap. After work last night, I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max after taking another nap. I packed my meals and snacks for today and worked on cleaning and organizing my living room. I enjoyed the second segment of Stretch Max before I called it a day. Those stretches on the stability ball feel so good!

After my Bible study this morning, I did the premix for Intervals 6-10 of IMAX3. I did some of the blasts on my rebounder again. I love this workout. After cardio, I did the leg conditioning exercises from Kick Max followed by the floor leg exercises from Gym Style Legs. I was tired this morning, and it took a determined focus to keep pressing on through the very last exercise.

I love the premixes Cathe shared in her blog for Body Max 2. I expect to use the premixes more than the whole workout. I am really excited about the cardio and weights, boot camp, and cardio blast premixes, but I am not sure what to think of the scrambled eggs premix!

I was too tired to drive to the club tonight to jog in the pool, so I did the abs from Muscle Max and bounced on my rebounder instead. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am ready for Stretch Max and Sleep Max.

Jean, I understand. Feel free to send me a PM if you ever want to talk. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sweet dreams, Violets!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.