Shrinking Violets October 11 Wednesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Violets!

Today's plan is full body weights (Jari or Cathe endurance) and my running class tonight. This will be my first run since the race on Sunday. Wish me luck! }(

Well, I'm off to get ready for work...check y'all later!:*

Hi Wendy! How are ya?? Have fun tonight!

I worked yesterday, off today, working tomorrow night. My leg was bothering me so I didn't workout Monday or yesterday. I'm supposed to pick up w/ Cardio Kicks on the rotation, but for some reason I think kickboxing is agitating my leg. A LOT. So I'm gonna do RS just to get a cardio wo in. If it feels ok I'll do some leg work afterwards.

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I haven't been around much. Have a good Hump Day ladies!

Kali

Hi Wendy and Kali,

This morning I did GS BBS.

Kali, I agree with you on the kickboxing. It works places on me I didn't know I had. So I think it could easliy aggravate something.

Wendy, have fun tonight at your class. How many times a week are you running now?

Kim, I did miss your post about your foot. Hope it is feeling better. Take it easy until you are sure.

Maeghan, how are you feeling? Sorry you've been have some bad days. Are they bad health wise or stress wise? Either way hope you are feeling better.

Sunnydelite, I take it from your post yesterday that you like Cardio Coach. I haven't tried one yet. Do you use it outside or just on the TM?

Heather, hope all is going well for you this week. You have been doing so well & staying motivated. I'm trying to let some of your motivation rub off on me.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If so just slap me back to reality.

gotta get to work.

Jean

Thanks Jean- it has been both, health and stress. Just hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel you know.

I had a good WO last night- PH, (with Chase, he used a 3 and 5lb dumbell throughout the whole WO) 1 mile on the TM, and then more weighted ab work on the ball.

DOn't know what to do today.

Hope you all have fun with your WO's.

Sorry about your foot Kim! Hang in there.

Have a good, fun class tonight Wendy.

Hi Kali and HEather and SD!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Good afternoon ladies,

i woke up with intentions to do MM today but time got away from me. i ended up do p90masters sculpt. pretty good workout. not as tough as our beloved cathe}(

jean- i really, really like cardio coach. i've only used it on the treadmill, so far.

meg- i hope things get better for you soon.

kali- glad you are back, we missed you girl!

wendy-have fun with your running class. wish i were able to do the samex(

hello to all the other violets today!!

Kali, Where have you been hiding?

Jean, I am running 3x per week for the most part. I don't want to overdo it. I am, however, about to try training for a half marathon which could potentially up my runs to 4x per week.

Meg, What work out did you decide on for today?

SD, I don't think you need a running class girl! You are doing fab on your own!:+

My running class is not happening tonight since DH is now going to be working o/t. I will, however, get to the gym once he gets home for a TM run. }(

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.