Shrinking Violets Oct 27 TGIF

Hey girls,

Yes I am starting this thread this morning! I feel so good this morning and can't believe it! I felt like crap yesterday until about late last night. But I am mentally and physically feeling alot better! I feel that I can go through this day and eat decent and get a workout in! cross you fingers ladies!!

Today I have low impact premix from KM today and actually looking forward to it! I am determined to do this mess! I have to learn to be patient and when I have ailments to just slow it down for a while and not give up totally!

Well I hope all of you ladies have a great friday!!

kim

Okay I'm here now!:p

Here's what I posted:

Morning Girly-Girls!

I have to work this morning. When I get home it'll be weight work. I have no idea what vid I'll do. I'm gonna decide later. Maybe I'll close my eyes, spin around 3 times and point to one!

Have a great day ladies!

Kim,

I hope you get your work out in. Don't push too hard when you don't feel well. You only stand to make it worse!

Have a good day!

Hi Kim-- make sure you listen to your body. Have a great WO and have fun! I need to get back to the morning WO's too. BLAH!!

Wendy- have fun today too. I hope work is easier then yesterday. Tips weren't too bad for me last night either.

Going to have some fun with boys today, then WO later. I will come back for sure!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/147/.png[/

hey ladies,

kim- soooo glad to hear you are feeling much better. now drop down and give me 20..just kiddin'

wendy- hope you have a great day. let us know which weight workout you choose.

meg- you are going to have the best day. what did you and the boys decide to do?

today's workout for me was cm seg 1 and spin class.
however we had a luncheon today and i totally pigged out. i am not going to insert a sad face because the food was delicous and i really enjoyed myself.

have a wonderful evening ladies.

Good evening all. I know it's late so no one may see this.

Today I got up and did part of Legs and Glutes. It was suppose to be S&H legs, but I didn't feel like it. Once I got started on L&G I really didn't feel like it either so I quit early.

tonight dh and I went and saw Departed. Has anyone else seen that movie? It was intense.

Wendy, thanks for the info on HighStep. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I hate leg presses on the step.

Kim, glad youre feeling better.

Maeghan, buying pumpkins with the boys. How fun. Did you go to a pumpkin patch or just the store. I remember taking dd when she was little to this one pumpkin patch a couple of times before she out grew it.

Sunnydelite, I'm sure you burned off those luncheon calories during spin class, so don't worry about them.

Hi to Heather and Kali. Hope all is well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.