Shrinking Violets Monday 11/27

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Flowers!:)

I'm startin' us off early this morning so I expect more to show up cause y'all got more time!:p

I have a run scheduled for today...on the TM ofcourse. Not sure how long though. I'll decide that later. My knee feels pretty great today (knock on wood) and I hope it stays that way through the run! I may also tack on one of the GS work outs as I may be taking a rest day I didn't bargain for on Thursday to do some Christmas shopping. Not sure about all of that yet though.

Meg, I STILL love the smell of fresh smokes in the pack. Hmmmm! :9 LOL I have to admit that the smell of smoke now bothers me though and I can smell on it people and in rooms INSTANTLY where I was hard pressed to smell it when I was smoking! Regardless of that though, I am still all for smokers rights and would never say a word to a smoker unless they were being totally rude...and even then, I'm not like that. I'd probably just move. LOL

I think that the cigarette smoke stinks on people, but never noticed before when I was smoking. I don't mind people smoking either, as long as they aren't blowing in my face or something, or near the kids. But that doesn't really happen. The fresh pack, yeah, I can see how that smells good!
Have a good run.

I have to take the boys to the dentist this morning. Wish me luck.
I have Fire Drill later, so don't know when I can WO. BBL.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

>I have Fire Drill later, so don't know when I can WO. BBL.
>
>
>Maeghan AKA megadoo

Aren't FD's like a work out in themselves? Just repeat it a few thousand times and I'm sure you'll have burned some major calories!:) :) :)

Hello ladies.

Hope everyone is recovering from over eating. I'm back on track. Got up and did Scrambled eggs this morning and am planning on eating good food today. Trash man comes tomorrow, so tonight I will clean out the leftovers and get them out of my house.

Wendy, nice TM workout. I need to get used to mine again. We are rearranging the game room which is where I work out so maybe I'll get back to treadmilling after that. I really would like a wireless headset so I can watch TV while on the tm. Maybe I should add that to my Christmas list.

Maeghan, I agree that a fire drill is probably a good work out by itself. How often does your station do them?

What's on tap for everyone else today?

Jean

Hey ladies,

Just thought I would let you ladies I am alive once again. I really try to get things rolling with myself,but it is not easy for me right now. I only exercise here and there and it makes me nuts! My son even told me that he noticed that I wasn't exercising as much anymore. My eating has suffered and so has my exercising. Every time I try to get going I end up failing again! I really don't mean to complain but I needed to vent. I know I will eventually get on track, but I really feel terrible with my body and mind. I will get back on my exercising and diet eventually. I am just feeling down on myself.

I hope I can check in tomorrow afternoon with a workout. Thanks for hearing me ladies!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.