Shrinking Violets Mon 8/21

megadoo

Cathlete
Where are all of you today???????

I managed a good cardio WO. I did cardio from SJP, skipped abs and stretch, and went right into KPC (skipping WUP and abs). I did get some leg work in too.

My eating has been alright, but boy am I hungry after that WO! I can't believe it.
I am hoping to make maybe WW spaghetti tonight for dinner. I will have to see how late DH will be from work.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hi Meggy! I'm here. How are things there? Good workout! I didn't workout yesterday or today. My leg is screwed up. I woke up at 4 am and my muscles from my groin down to my knee were twinging and quivering. No pain, just numbness and stuff. Now I'm sitting here at the desk and I have just slight pain and pressure on the side and back of my knee. Now my knee xray was clear so I'm going to get my hip done tomorrow. I have got to see if something is wrong, or if it's just from working out.

I have to find out CAUSE MY JARI WORKOUTS ARE HERE!! WOO HOO!

Did you try them yet SD?

Wendy, have you been doing with them? I need some ideas. I want to incorporate then w/ Cathe cardio.

Cross your fingers my leg is ok. I'm scared to death. I've already gained over the summer. If I can't workout, I will lose it.

Well I'm at least eating clean. And I have work tonight so I won't be here to pick on anything like all freaking weekend!! UGH!!

Hello to anyone else who decides to show up!

Talk to you guys later!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Kali- I sure hope your leg gets better! I am crossing my fingers. Maybe it is just a pinched nerve or something.
Good job on the clean eating though.

Where is everyone else?

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hey girlies,

I have had a busy day and was lucky to get my w/o in! Took the kids to their high school orientation which was hectic with the school being so big! Poor things, I will really feel for them the first day of school. Then entertained a girl friend all day so finally got to get KPC in which turned into the conditioning premix instead of doing the whole workout. I knew dh will be wanting supper after work.

I ate pretty good today,with a peach for bkf, and macaroni and cheese for lunch cause dd made it and insisted that I eat it!;-) I know it is not the best thing to eat but it was soooo good!:9 Also a sugar free popsicle. So tonight I will have lean steak, salad and yes the carby baked potatoe! But that is so good also! At least I didn't shovel alot of sugar in me today.

Maeghan-That sounds like a awesome workout you had today! It's sounds like a toughie!

Kali-I hope your legs get to feeling better! It is good to go ahead and get it checked out! I will be crossing my fingers also!:)

Off to cook those yummy steaks!:9 :9

kim

Hi girls.

I had a pretty rough day today. UGH.

I was ready to go to the gym this morning when I started to sweat and feel really light headed, nauseous, like I was going to pass out yucky. I tried to blow it off and got Joey in the car and started on my way...well, w/in about 5 mins I got scared of how I felt and what would happen if I passed out while driving!? I freaked myself out so bad that I turned around and came home. It was probably a good thing too cause if I made it to the gym who knows how my body would have reacted to a work out!? :eek: It took some time, but I rested and by the afternoon the feeling was gone.

I got to go to my running class tonight which is good. I was afraid I was still going to be sick and not be able to make it. I ran 2.56 miles tonight. :)

I came home to a sick DS though. :-( Cranky, feverish, diarrehea boy. He was reallllly upset right before bed but I calmed him down by reading him a few books about 1000 times over (LOL!). When I put him in the crib to go to sleep he was as easy-going about it as ever! I am prepared to be woken up tonight though...poor baby!

Kali, I was doing each Jari vid 1 time per week as I have all 3. I just changed it up though. Now I am going to do one of the following:

s/l- r/c -s/l alternated with r/c- s/l -r/c

or

s/l- rotation of cathe endurance w/o's -r/c

I am also cutting my cardio back to 4 days a week for a change but I had been doing 6. I would do Ripped first and cardio second most days. I will not be doing cardio on my weight training days while I am doing the 4 day/week cardio rotation.

Hope this helped and didn't confuse you more!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.