shrinking violets mon 8/14

sunnydelite

Cathlete
hello violets,

i was MIA the last couple of days. i was working on getting my house in order. we have family starting to trickle in for a visit to celebrate my baby turning 1 on monday!!! we are have a party for him this saturday.
i did workout friday and saturday. sunday was a rest day.

wendy- good going on having fun in ac and not loosing your money! it's nice to be able to buy yourself such a nice gift. don't even worry about the crappy eating. i am glad you enjoyed yourself.

kali- it's great you got to enjoy yourself also. again, don't worry about the crappy eating..today is a new day:)

heather- i hear your pain and i am so sorry that people treat others so horribly because of the outside, never taking the time to really get to know someone. we all know you are an extremely beautiful & intelligent person thru & thru. please do not feed into the ignorance of others.

jean- hey girl!! i hope you are able to keep your stress levels low. make sure to check in here for some laughs, LOL

on tap today is finishing up cleanmax (yuck) & ME. if i have some time i would also like to hop on the elliptical machine.

happy workouts ladies:D

Hey SD! Your little one is turning ONE!? YEAY! :7 Hope the party is tons of fun!:+ :+ :+

I am planning Ripped u/b only today and then running class tonight. I have to leave out l/b weights today due to all of the running I've done over the past few days...

Have a great day!

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! Well, it is morning anyway. I am believing that it will be a good one. After too much sugar and social eating this weekend, I did not sleep well last night. I went to bed after midnight and woke up before 4:00 a.m. with a food hangover. After my Bible study, I did Kick, Punch, & Crunch and worked out my frustration. I really gave this workout my all this morning. I decided to save the stability ball portion for tonight, so I skipped to the stretch.

It dawned on me this weekend that my self-control flies out the window when I am too tired. I do not make good choices when I do not get enough sleep. When I am tired, I need to discipline myself to eat what is beneficial instead of what I think I want because I tend to be driven by emotions when I do not get enough sleep at night.

I am planning to go to the club after work for a water workout then do the abs from Kick, Punch, & Crunch and possibly Total Body Stretching later tonight.

My goal is to be in bed by 10:00 p.m. tonight even if it is just to read a book and start winding down for the night. I need to keep reminding myself that restful sleep is just as vital as clean eating and working out.

Sunny, thank you. Happy birthday to your little one!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good afternoon Violets!

Heather, you are truly a beautiful woman. And you are doing what you feel is necessary for yourself to feel better. You are not sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Keep up the good work. Some people are just so ignorant. Don't even think about them anymore. Focus on what your doing and what your goals are and rant in here if you have to. That's what we're here for. Right? I hope you have a great day.

Wendy, I cannot wait for my new workouts to get here. Hope you have a fun class tonight. I'm headed to the Beyond. I'm actually looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule after Labor Day.

SD hope you get everything in order and enjoy your family coming in. Have fun w/ ME. That's a good one.

I'm going to try to get DM's TM down here this week so I can start incorporating it in. I think w/ the new wo's and walking on that is going to be great for me. Until then, I'm going to do Butts and Guts. That is the only rotation I've done that gives me superfast results where I want to see them. So today is Step Works which is soooo much fun! Talk to you guys later!

Have a good afternoon ladies!
Hello to anyone who follows!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Step Works was GREAT! I feel much better now. And my eating is good. I had a light yogurt and some turkey on mulitgrain toast w/ lettuce. I know I should have eaten more by now, but at least I'm keeping it clean. I'll have something healthy before I go to work. Maybe a salad.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Kali

Happy birthday to the little one SD!
Great job Kali! SOunds like you are really doing well with your WO's. Enjoy your salad.
Wendy- That is really cool that you were able to run so much this weekend. How is the new gadget?

I just did L&G and then did 1.25 miles on the TM.
My eating has been really good today. Kashi cereal, turkey and cranberry on WW, Kashi protein bar, and WW bagel with PB after my WO.
I have felt really bloated yesterday adn today, so I am trying to drink alot of water to help. Hate that feeling.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hi Meggy! Great workout! Good job on the eating too! Sounds like you're having a good day. I'm glad.

I just got donw w/ a bowl of raisin bran w/ ff milk and a few slices of turkey. Now I'm off to work. I won't have anything else to eat today, just water. But after the crap I ate yesterday, I don't think it matters! LOL!

Have a good night All!

Kali

Thanks SD and Kali!
SD, I hope you get everything accomplished and you enjoy the time with your family.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.