Shrinking Violets - Mon. 10/9/06

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning all.

Today was Body Max(step portions only). I don't have Cardio Kicks so I substituted BM. I've never tried to do the whole thing (step followed by the weights). i think it would kill me LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning Violets!

Jean-BM in full is sure a killer but that's why we LOVE Cathe!!!;) }( :p You really should try it some time!}( }( }(

I have no cardio on tap for today. I am, however, going to take the Power class at my gym tonight.

I'm working this morning so I'm just about out of time for posting until later!

Later chicas!:*

hey ladies,

this morning's workout was HSTA}(

wendy-are you still lovin' your new job?

jean- i had BM but gave it away. just didn't click with me.

hello to all that follow!!

Hey Sunny, Yeah, I still like the job! I have no choice if I want to keep racing...at $20 a pop I have to find SOME way to pay for it! LOL :p

Hey girls,

How are all the violets doing today? I haven't exercised in five days and it is really depressing! I was going to do HSTA saturday, but I had something happen to my foot. I may have sprained my foot opposite of the one I had surgery on. Boy isn't that just dandy?:-( I am not for sure but all my syptoms sound like it. So I will lay off cardio and just do upperbody,abs and floorlegs. I am puzzled how I could keep getting hurt the way I do? I feel like I am falling apart! But I will do what I am able to do and not let it keep my spirit down!:)

I will be checking in with you ladies tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great night!:)

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.