Shrinking Violets Happy Halloween!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies!}(

I have some serious calve DOMS from MIC y'day!

Today I have S&L on tap and possibly some Cathe cardio of choice if I have time for it.

I have IMAX2 on the schedule for tomorrow! I hope my calves recover in time or else I'll have to move things around. :-(

Anyone dressing up?

Kali and anyone else with kids....what are your kids dressing up as??

Happy Halloween Violets!

Glad to hear you have DOMS Wendy!:7 IMAX 2 tomorrow??? (BLECH)!!!:pDaniel is a skeleton and Matt is a grim reaper type guy. Dan and I are going to dress up tonight w/ them. We're just going to wear scrubs. We're going to go trick or treating thru the neighborhood w/ some friends. It's the first year we aren't just going to the family's!! Should be fun. :)

I got up w/ DH and was in the mood for low impact cardio so I popped in one of my old favorites, Buns of Steel 2000! LOL! So I threw in some plyos and air jacks in between the combos and used hand weights for the leg work. I'll tell you what, I'm already feeling it!

My workouts will be here today!!! :7:7:7 I'm so excited!

Well I'm finishing some egg whites, lite ham and 2% cheese on ww toast and I'm off to see DS's parades.

HEEELLLOOOO to all you ladies!

Check back with ya'll later!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi everyone. Well I got up to work out and started to do the second half of interval circuit. After about 15 minutes I knew it was not going to happen today. Headach sunk in and I had to stop. I started dipping into the candy yesterday so that's probably what caused the headache.

Kali, I have Buns of Steel 2000 and an older one that's just called Buns of Steel with this male instructor. I haven't pulled them out in years. Have fun trick or treating.

Maegan, Have fun with the little ones. I'm sure they look adorable.

Wendy, nice work out as usual. Are you dressing your little up?

Hello to Kim, Heather and Sunnydelite and anyone else who drops by.

Tonight I will try to maintain while handing out candy. I have no will power. Hope I got enough candy. We ususally have over 200 trick or treater come to our door. They are all so cute though. Our neighborhood has a costume parade before it gets dark so everyone can come out and see the kids in their costumes.

Jean

Hey gals,

Just got home from work and grocery store to get the last minute candy. I don't have alot to come by but you never know! I'm going to cook supper in a few and then hopefully get my cardio in. I have down to do a w/u and LM blasts with maybe some bike.
My doctor put me on a new medicine and it is causing me not to be hungry all the time. It's side affects are some weightloss which I don't mind! I didn't have the urge to get a milkshake or get fatty fastfood this afternoon. This medicine isn't for weightloss, it just happens to be one of the side affects. The doctor said it wouldn't be a bad thing for me right now. I still will eat but I may not want to eat as much at one sitting.

Wendy-MIC screams help me!!! I have never done the step portion of that. Hope your calves get to feeling better!

Maeghan-I bet your little ones will look so cute!! Does your mom have a weight machine? I plan on putting weights into my workouts more often now! Have a good night!
Kali-I know you will have fun tonight! My days of trick or treating with the kids are over. I'm not quite sure if that is good or bad. They are teenagers now and sometimes I miss doing those things I know they will never do again! They are starting drivers ed. and it makes me sad that they are growing into grown adults. Oh well, I need to get off of that!! Sounds like you had a good workout! I love pulling out those oldies!!

Jean-I hope your headache gets better! And if you run out of candy I always buy more than what I will need, I will send it over to you!! I wonder if there is a hidden agenda on buying all that candy for 10 trick or treaters?? Umm,maybe there will be more this year. I promise there is no other reason!LOL!!

Will see you ladies later on tonight after the workout!

kim

Hey girls,

Just finished doing LM blasts. I did the w/u from LG and my legs are sore from MIS yesterday and I thought they were going to fall off! I don't know if doing those blasts was a good idea after doing legs the day before. I'm in agony!!LOL! I still didn't do abs, and the family has taken over the t.v.,so I will probably do some on the floor of my on.

Check back to see if any of you ladies are still around!

kim

Ladies, I'm outta here and going to bed! I am totally sore from yesterdays workout and tonights. I am debating on doing some yoga and stretching tomorrow.

Hope everyone's not eating too much candy! I know I had two reese's cups.:9 :9 :9 That's it for me though!

good night everyone!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.