Shrinking Violets - Fri. 10/13

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning, Kali, Kim, Heather, Maeghan, Wendy and everyone else who checks in.

This morning was GS Chest/Tri. My arms are feeling kind of limp. I can't believe I'm sticking with a rotation. I've also been trying to eat better after my donut disaster earlier in the week. Hopefully the scale will start to show some progress downward. I had gained 4 lbs since last month so I really need to pay attention especially with the holidays coming up. Hope everyone gets there workout in and has a great weekend.

Jean

Hi Jean and all who follow.

Jean, I love the GS upper body work! It leaves ya good and fried!}(
I've gained a few pounds as well and I'm not sure why. My clothes all fit fine....???

I am going to the park for a run this afternoon. Can't wait!}(

Hey Jeanie and Wendy! Happy TGIF!

I just got done w/ C&W's and some leg work. Feeling good. I'm happily eating left over sirloin steak and scrambled egg whites/egg beaters. YUMMY! :9

Thinking of cardio and Jari for tomorrow.

Glad you're feeling fried Jane. I gave up on the rotation. Big suprise huh Wendy?? LOL! Have fun at the park!

I weighed myself a week ago and was down 1 lb. But my eating this week sucked pretty much and TTOM is a week Sunday, which means that could be ANY DAY x(! So I am staying away from the scale until it's over. LOL. I'm hoping to drop 5 lbs. before Thanksgiving.

Well off to clean a bit and get myself cleaned up! Have a good day all to follow!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

hello ladies,

jean- speaking of donut disasters. i just had onex( . the pres of the co. brought in krispy kreme and i had two:9

wendy- you are just lovin' running.:+

kali- good for you!! so you gave up on this one huh...oh well you know what works best for you.

today's workout was a spin and abs class at the gym.

have a great day ladies.

Hi guys. No WO yet. Chase had his first field trip today. Fun!
I did RS yesterday, felt good after ward.
I still have some minor DOMS. I hope to WO tonight after work, probably TM.

My eating wasn't good last night at the diner! I had chicken fingers and fries, but I baked them both, not fried. But I ate to much, and finished it off with a BB muffin. BB are good for you though LOL! I was thinking of my health!

Wendy- all that Jari is building your muscles! Plus your legs must be like rocks from all that running!

SD- don't sweat the krispy kremes! Tomorrow is another day.

Jean- great job with the rotation! You are doing really good!

Kali- you have been doing some pretty good WO's lately. Good luck on the last 5 pounds!

Kim- have you been getting up early lately? Not me. Not feeling well from my Sarcoidosis has been making it almost impossible to get up! Oh well, as long as I get something in right!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Wendy, your gain is probably due to your increase in muscle since your clothes are fitting well. Mine is due to my slacking and my clothes definitely are not fitting better. I thought I was going to have to breakdown and buy bigger jeans last week. But I sucked it up (and sucked it in, lol) and told myself I had to start eating better.

Kali Keep up the workouts and the clean eating (steak and eggs sounds so good) and your 1 lb loss will turn into the 5 you want.

Sunnydelite, your donut delium was a snack compared to mine. 2 people in our office brought in donuts so there was plenty there all day. I ate 5. I don’t think I have eaten 5 donuts total in the last year and I had to go and eat these all in one day. (p.s. sorry I missed you in my first post, I always know I forget someone, but I can never figure out who it is at the time)

Maeghan, hope your feeling better. I love RS. It’s one of my favorites.

Heather, hope your day is going well.

Jean

jean- no stress. it's all good:D . i sometimes do the same thing.:) :)

meg- so glad to see you are doing and feeling much better.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.