Shrinking Violets, Dec 1

Hey ladies,

Well just looked at the Dec. rotation and it looks great! Maybe this is just the motivation I need. GS will probably kill me but it looks good to me. I don't have BM2 or LIC but I will substitute, and also with some of the exercises with B&G and DM. Even though I have these some will be rough on me right now! So I will attempt day one of this tonight or tomorrow. I am cramped for time these week days.

Hope everyone is doing well and maybe doing this Dec. rotation.

Will get back to you later today!

TGIF!!!!!!:p :7 :7

kim

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! This is my planned rest day. I have been having a blast with the new workouts. I decided to do a Slow and Heavy rotation in December with cardio premixes from the new workouts on my cardio days. I want to do Butts and Guts as well as Gym Style Legs because I like those workouts better than the Slow and Heavy Legs workout. I did my first Slow and Heavy rotation last December and really like those workouts this time of year. The minute of rest after every set is very calming. I planned my own rotation, but Cathe’s December rotation looks great! I already decided to switch my rest day to Sunday in December, so her rotation would work for me. I have Gym Style Legs but do not have the upper body workouts from that series. Do you think I could substitute the Slow and Heavy upper body workouts? Did you read Cathe’s comment about the New Year’s rotation. Yes, she will get us! :7 I am planning to clean my living room this weekend, rest Sunday morning, and start my new rotation Monday morning.

Kim, I am cheering for you! We are all in this together!

Hugs to all the Violets.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Hi ladies- no WO for me yesterday. Just to busy and all that. And a tad lazy at one point too!

Heather- enjoy that rest day, you have earned it. Good luck with your new rotation too. I need to set one up, by I keep going by the seat of my pants!

Kim- good luck to you too with your rotation. You will do great. How is the weather? We are having a turn for the worse, thunderstorms and mega high winds. What fun. Atleast it is going to start to get cold so it may feel a little bit more like Christmas! LOL!!

Not sure what is up today. BBL

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

I think we should rename out checkin "ShrinkyDinks". LOL :p

Anywhooo, it's GSBS&B for me as soon as DS goes down for his nap which will be soon. He's napping earlier than usual today so that we can get out the door for Christmas shopping at a reasonable time.

No time for personals right now, sorry!

Hope everyone has a nice day!:)

Good morning all

Heather, hope you are staying warm. Enjoy your rest day. Hope you found a way to bundle up since you don't have a coat.

Kim, good luck with the rotation. I always have problems sticking to one.

Maeghan, hope your weather calms down. Our weather is sunny today which is starting to burn off the snow we got yesterday.

Wendy, Are you calling us Dinks? LOL Did you ever make ShrinkyDinks? They were popular when I was a kid and I know I'm older than you, so I didn't know if they were around when you were young. I wonder if they still make them.

Kali and Sunnydelite, hopy you are both having a wonderful week.

This morning I did manage to get up with the dogs help instead of staying in bed like I mentioned last night. Since it's so cold here, they have to stay in the house, so I made sure I got up to let them out. Plus dh got stuck in Tulsa yesterday and there was no one to stay in bed with. He is renting a car and driving back today because the flights all got canceled yesterday and it will take some time for the airlines to get back on track. He didn't feel like sitting in an airport all day waiting to see when he could leave.

So after straighten up the house this morning, I did BM2 Cardio and Weights and I made it through it. I'm just going to keep dissecting BM2 piece by piece and then maybe one day I'll be able to tackle the whole thing all at once.

gotta go. CBL

Jean

hello ladies,

late check in for me:( . i am just hatin' my job now. it's so busy and stressful...sigh

wendy-shrinkydinks,lol. i love it!!:D

kim- i just took a look at dec's rotation and it looks awesome! i already put together a rotation for this month but i like cathe's better. so i think i will be doing that one.

meg- great pics!! hope the hip feels better soon.

today's workout was drillmax's total body premix, yea!

hello to all the fellow shrinkydinks, lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.