Shrinking Violets 8/16

spunky

Cathlete
Hey all! I'm back from vacation and came back 2 lbs lighter. Maybe it was lost muscle, but I think a lot had to do with getting adaquate rest, doing different activities (hiking, mountain biking, playing catch, going to ESPN zone and taking on an interactive boxing game ;)). Just thought I'd share that even when I strayed from what I thought my eating and activity level needed to be I still ended up ok :)

Best wishes to everyone-I look forward to checkins again!

Hey girls,

I am doing some type of yoga today and cardio, but just don't know what yet. I have been eating clean for the last two days and it feels good! My stomach doesn't seem to be so poochy when I don't shovel it in! I joined the fitday thing and it seems to be neat! I am hoping to reach my weight goal by May 1,07 if not before.

Spunky-I agree that doing different activities than what you have been doing will shock your body for the better! I did swimming at the beach and my weight was pretty much the same as when I first left even after all the bad eating!

Wendy- I hope you get to feeling better! It is a real bummer being sick!:-(

And hello to you Kali!

kim

Good for you HC!! Glad you had a nice time too! Look forward to checking in with you again! :)

Hi Kim! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Yes clean eating sure makes a difference in how you feel. It's amazing how much there is to do.x( Have fun with your workout! :)

Wendy how are you feeling today?

I just ate breakfast a bit ago, super healthy, and now I'm going to do Leaner Legs. I think I'm going to throw some jacks in between sets to get some cardio in without having to do a cardio workout. I'm PMSing big time :-( and am not in the mood for cardio. I'm not in the mood for LL's either, but I will do it anyway.x( I am determined to stick to this rotation with no unscheduled rest days!:eek:

Hello to All who follow! Hope you're all having a great Hump Day!:7

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Spunky, Kim, and Kali! Nice to see you back Spunky.

I did abs from PUB, ME, and C&W.
My eating was a WW bagel with PB and sugar free strawberry jelly. I just had a tuna sandwich on WW, but I am still hungry.
Off to find some more food!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hello ladies,

I end up doing some pilates today but no cardio. My body must sense that this is a rest day! It is just hard to not do something right now! Dh wants to do some abs with me tonight so i will do some more!

Maeghan-your menu sounds yummy today!:9 I need to get some new ideas of what to eat for lunch.

Kali-I know your legs are screaming after LL! That one is a great workout, but it is a doozy to do! I will have to try that one some time soon!

kim

I will give you lunch ideas if you give me dinner ideas!!LOL!!!
I am really hungry and don't know what to eat. I had a vegan burger last night. THey aren't bad! I put it on a WW bun. I did have a salad after my lunch today. I wound up sharing with my son.. He loves salads! Pretty cool for a 4 yr old!
I know how you feel, I only worked abs today. I am pretty sore from the WO I did the last two days, so I guess it is alright to take a mini break.
I really need to get out my WIndsor Pilates video and do some. I just ordered a Yoga DVD too.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hey Maeghan! Yeah, I am probably worse at ideas for supper!:p I am so tired of eating the same crap! I need to find some recipes and try them.
My kids also love salads! They have every since they were little, and I would remember how I hated salads at their age. I eat salads alittle more than what I used to!

The pilates that I did today was by Karen Voight, and although I don't really like her now it was something different to do. I was wondering does anyone else when doing yoga get neasua when you keep doing those swan dives? I will feel like I want to hurl! Didn't know if it was weird ol' me or not!

Well I am fixing to turn in! Have a good night!

kim

Shrinking Violets Check-in

I made it to bed by 10:00 p.m. again last night and woke up with sore glutes this morning. Leaner Legs kicks my butt every time. After my Bible study, I did Rhythmic Step without the challenge. I am hoping to give that a whirl in the next week or so.

I went to the club after work, jogged in the pool, and did some aqua drills. This is my Aqua Max workout. I love it!

I did the abs from Power Hour tonight followed by the second segment of Total Body Stretching. I feel so good now.

My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. Muscle Endurance is on my rotation. My biceps are crying in anticipation of that one. Then there are all those leg presses.

Kali, I sure wish I lived closer to you! I would love to meet everyone. By the way, I love to do Leaner Legs as a circuit workout by adding 5 minutes of cardio gliding after each set of calf raises.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Hey girls...WAAAAY late check in for me! LOL

I didn't work out until this evening as I was feeling pretty yucky until the afternoon.

I ended up going to the gym after dinner and doing 5 miles on the elliptical!

Tomorrow is a rest day but I gotta do abs as I blew them off today! :eek:

Have a great night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.