Shrinking Violets.....10/30

megadoo

Cathlete
Gooooooooooood Morning Violets!

I hope you are all rested from the weekend!

I forgot who was watching Nascar yesterday, but I had a some happy boys here last night seeing that Tony Stewart won! Personally, I was happy to have other TVs in the house to watch!:+ :p

Well, Connor woke me up at 5, so stayed up and did SB and some yoga. I wanted to do more yoga, but ran out of time.

What are you ladies up to today? Hope you are all well.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/145/.png[/

Hey Maeghan and others who follow,

Yes, I am a nascar fan and my Kasey Kahne wrecked himself! He made a dumb move! Well I just hate that he made that mistake when he could of won the race! And yes, I was glad Tony Stewart won that race instead of Jimmy Johnson! Just sad for Kasey Kahne.:-( :-( :-(

Today I plan on doing MIS and some cardio which I haven't figured out yet. I have off work today and have so much running around to do! I have to get groceries today,go to pharmacy and then come home to exercise! I am hoping to improve my eating this week and start to shrink some! I'm tired of expanding!!LOL!

Maeghan-Yeah, I know you had some happy boys in the house! I remember you telling me that they were fans of his. Tony is a pretty cool dude!

Maeghan, yoga is hard for me, I guess I haven't done it enough to really enjoy it. I sweat when I do it and I wonder if that is the way it should be? It is so hard for me to hold the poses. I guess I just need to do it more!

Come on in all of you other violets!!!

kim

Hi Megs and Kimmy!

Sorry to hear about Kasey Kim. That rots. I haven't been watching since football started. Hope you get your errands done and your wo in!

Glad you're family was happy about Tony Meg! It's so fun when your driver wins! I never really tried yoga.

I'm off to do SB myself! Feel like a fun cardio. It's BEAUTIFUL here today and I should get out and walk tho. Maybe I will and come home and do leg work from S&L. I'll decide in the next 15 min. I guess! LOL!

My workouts are supposed to be delivered today, but there is another address in my town same as mine and everything always goes there first! x( x( We told UPS about it, and they told us to change our address. WTF????? So we just wait an extra day. No biggie. I think I'm going to do the Nov. rotation once I view all the wo's. Not sure yet tho. Of course I'll probably start it and end up changing my mind. What else is new?

Well I think I'm gonna walk. It's too nice to not get out there.

Hello to all the other Violets wherever they may be.

Kali

Well
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi girls.

I had planned a spin class and slim and lean but I got to the gym and never made it out of the car. I just drove through the lot and back home again. I had no motivation. ACK! x( I still need to do slim and lean now PLUS a cathe cardio and I am STILL very much lacking motivation. :-(

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hey girls,

I still haven't done my workout yet cause of just getting back from the grocery store. Boy can you just knock some people out sometimes while shopping?}( There are so many people in the aisles and they don't want to budge for no one! This one lady I wanted to show her my roundhouse kick!!LOL! My foot would have paid for it though!!

All seriousness,walking around for that long doing groceries just aggravated my foot, so I will definitely be able to do MIS but I will see how my foot is doing later this afternoon for cardio. I may even do the bike which will be no harm to it. Now my SIL called when I got home and wants me to meet her for lunch and I hope she wants to eat at a healthy place!

Kali-I hope you get your tapes today and get to going on them! I ordered on Sept 29, so I won't expect them no time soon!

Oh Wendy,have you seen Jari's new workouts? I'm curious how they are.

kim

Hi everyone. this morning I got up and did 1/2 of Interval circuit from Hardcore. That gets your heart rate up.

I only have a minute, so I'll have to check back later tonight.

Jean

Hey Wendy, Kim and Jean!

I'm back. I opted for the Step/weight premix from SJP. Such fun. My muscles are shakin'!! :7 Feels good tho.

Well my wo's went to the other address but UPS said the guy would probably bring them to me sometime today. Doesn't matter now since I'm done but I wouldn't mind starting to preview them ASAP.

Kim I hope your foot feels better. Don't over do it and set yourself back. Stick w/ the weights if it's sore.

You better be getting those workouts in Wendy or I'll start cracking the whip! :p

Good job Jean. Hope to see ya here tonight!

Off to get cleaned up. Be time to get the boys already! I don't know where the day goes!

Kali

Kim, Sorry about your shopping experience. The store I frequent isn't normally too crowded if I go during the day on a week day. That is part of the reason I shop there. I HATE crowds and I know exactly what you mean about the rude people who don't move as well! You could have punched her you know!}( :7 :7 :7

Hello to everyone else!

I just got done with MIC (YES, all of it!:eek: ) and HSC abs. No S&L and you already know I blew off spin. Don't ask me what happened there...I have no clue! LOL :p

It's coffee time now!:9

Have a great day!

Hey Kali girl!

Good job on SJP! Shake away, baby!}( :p }(

You can put your whip down-LOL...I did my work out for today! Not what I had planned AT ALL...but a work out nonetheless...and a GOOD one, I might add!;)

You go with that MIC Wendy! That's one that seems like it's never gonna end! I rarely pull that one out! LOL!
I almost did S&L but wanted to do cardio too. Maybe tomorrow. I haven't done it in a few weeks so it's sure to kick my butt.

Kali

Kali,

Have you thought about purchasing Jari's newest vids? The one is already released at Collage and the other is due out before the end of the year I think!}( }( }(

Edited To Add: We have to make plans to hang again soon!

hey ladies,

seems like it's a party goin' on here today:) nice to see so many violets!

just as ds#1 is getting better, ds#2 got sick today. so i am home nursing my sick baby. he has a ear and eye infectionx( x( .

wendy- i was shocked:p to hear YOU of all people had a lack of motivation. at least i now know you are human:D . great job on working thru it.

meg- so you are into nascar?

kali- great job with sj & p!! that workout is so killer.

kim- i am with you when it comes to yoga. i really wish i could get into it more, oh well.

todays workout was a spin class this morning and i am hoping against all hope i will be able to get in my legs and shoulder weight workout.

It is like a party in here today!

SD, so sorry to hear about your little guy. Ear infections to be blunt, SUCK! Poor little guy. Hope he's better soon.
How old are your sons again?
Hope you get the rest of your workout in!

Wendy, I would love to hang out again soon! I saw Jari's new wo on Collage. I'd like to try it but I CANNOT purchase anything right now w/ the holidays coming. Besides if DH and I come out there, I have to save up for the hotel and our next "night out"! LOL!

Kim, how's your foot? Did you get your workout in yet?
Hope your foot is feeling good.

Kali

Hey girls,

I just finished with MIS and I loved it! I didn't do abs though cause dh has supper ready. He is so sweet to cook when I exercise! I will try to get them in. I suck when it comes to getting in enough ab work! Yeah, I laid off the cardio today, and will hopefully do some low impact tomorrow.

I will talk later tonight girls!

I'm off to eat homemade soup!!!:9 :9

kim

Good job Kim! MIS is a goodie! Hope you're soup is good! You're DH is a sweetie!

Well I decided to workout again and did RS. I got tired towards the end but perservered. It's almost Nov. and I have lbs. to drop before Thanksgiving so I will be working out 2x a day whenever I can.

Hold me to this Ladies PLEASE!

Have a good night if I don't check back!

kali

>Hey Wendy, I JUST what you meant about "going to the post
>office" today! Can you believe it, it just hit me. See what
>happens when I get up at 5am! My brain doesn't function. Thank
>you again!
>
>
>Maeghan AKA megadoo

:7 :7 :7 :7 TOO FUNNY!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7

Actually, unfortunately...I never got there today. :-( TOMORROW!!! I promise!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.