Shape up for summer check in!

kmkali24

Cathlete
Ok! We did this last year and it was soooo much fun! So.........if anyone feels like joining me, let's just check in and chat and let each other know what we're up to,what workouts we're doing, what we're eating, what we need some help with and just what's going on if you feel like sharing.

My goal is to lean out my LB for summer. I am currently doing Sept. 05' rotation, Butts and Guts with my dear friend Marie (red mct). I did it before and it gave me unbelievable results, so I'm doing it again. We are currently on Week 2, Day 3 and we are doing great. Just trying to whip it in gear for summer! :7 :7

Anyone feeling like chiming in is more than welcome!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Kali. I'll join in for a summer shape-up check in. But I must forewarn, I'm not able to post often these days. Just too much going on right now with work and taking classes again.

So...I will be checking in when I can but will probably lurk more than post.

I have been trying to do the January '05 rotation for fat loss and muscle endurance. I have not been able to workout everyday like I want so I'm restarting the rotation again next week. Only got in three workouts this week so that is depressing.x(

Today my workout was an interval run/walk outdoors. We live in the country and our road is hilly and there is one hill that is a doosey so I like to run up it, then walk down for recovery then run back up again. I do this until I just cannot run up the hill anymore...usually 10 trips up is all I can handle and then I walk back home for my cool down...it's about a 45 minute workout. Then did 100 walking lunges up the driveway (which is an incline itself) before stretching. Just love being able to be outdoors again!!

That's a hec of a workout 40something! Wow. I always have a hard time sticking to rotations. I'm doing the Sept. 05' rotation with Marie (red mct) which is Butts and Guts. We are on week 2 day 4 and are determined to finish it! LOL.

I don't post much anymore either. I try to but can't keep up sometimes. So don't be suprised if the thread isn't posted every day of the week!

Try that rotation again and just try your best to stick with it. As long as you're doing something is all that matters.

Take care!

Kali

Hi, ladies!!!

I almost didn't see this check-in. I am more than happy to post here. I also am not on the boards much these days and have a hard time keeping up, unfortunately.

Yesterday was a rough day for me, but I am determined that today will be better. :) I may skip L&G and do KPC since that one is so much fun for me. And might I add, this is the longest I have stuck with a rotation!! I am determined to stick it out!

Marie

Hey Kali;

I'll join you as I really just want to tone and get a bit more definition in my legs :). I'm going to finish out this month with just cardio... today is LoMax, Friday is Step Blast or KPC and Sat/Sun will be with the hubby walking and going to the gym he keeps raving about the eliptical machine so I want to try it out to see why he likes it so much.

I'm waiting to see what Cathe's May Rotation will look like and then decide from there what I want to do for May :)

Hey Vilma and Marie!! Glad you decided to join me!

Vilma that looks like a great line up of workouts for the next few days. I've only been on an eliptical machine once and thought "wow" this will work! Give it a try let us know what you think!

I have KPC tomorrow since I didn't do it today MARIE!! DOH!!!!
Oh well just make today my rest day right? It's all good! LOL!

Kali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.