RT Tuesday 5/22

Good morning Belinda and everyone to follow. Our ranks have definitely dwindled over the past few weeks, but at least now I have fewer people to keep straight! ;)

Tonight will be a GS upper body marathon for me. I need to get back into my rotation. Should be easier now that I am only working ONE JOB!!! Wooohoooo!!! Ok, just had to get that out. It's a good feeling. This will be my first non-60 hour week since February. Now, I can kick my exercise into full gear and hopefully drop this last 8 nagging pounds. I KNOW I have muscle hiding under there somewhere! I feel like all 8 pounds is hanging out around the mid-section today though. :(

Kara - As many times as I have done GS C/T, it definitely hasn't gotten easier. I find that if I combine it with Back & Biceps though occationally, then when I go back to just doing the C/T workout by itself, it's a relief. ;)

Tess - According to my scale, I didn't do too much damage, but when I look in the mirror, I'm not too sure. I think it has a lot to do with the "bad" food having a high sodium content and that in turn makes me look "bloated"? At least that's my story....

Erin - Wow, it would be hard for me working at a pizza shop! I'm a pizzaholic. ;) Hope the dentist appointment went well. I am overdue, but have been putting it off. Hate going! Glad you got your tickets! Can you believe it's getting so close???

Belinda - Wow, you were definitely playing catch up yesterday. How are you feeling today after that round of workouts?

Well, I'd better get back to work now. Just wanted to check in with you ladies real quick while I had a second. Can't wait to meet you all in person soon!

He Belinda! Hi Liann! Hi everyone!

Yesterday was S&H Bi's and Tri's plus Icycle 17. The Icycle is one of the 20 minute ones. I didn't think I would enjoy these as much as their longer ones but I really like it. It packs a good workout in 20 minutes, you can really push yourself harder.

Today is day 1 of the cake diet. :) A gal at work made me a rum cake (my favorite) for my bday today. We are going to cheesecake factory for lunch and tomorrow night DH and I are going to dinner. I've already preordered my cake at the restaurant as well (chocolate, my other favorite). I have a workout planned for tonight, but I may take tonight and tomorrow off. We'll see how it goes.

Have a great day ladies.

Hi everyone -

Only 80 more days!

This is my first post on the RT check in.

Can't wait to meet everyone in August.

I'm doing Cathe's May Premix Rotation. What a lovely way to experience the premixes! I never knew there were so many.
Tonight's workout is Cardio Fusion "mixed cardio" plus something from Ab Hits. It's very warm here today in Dayton Ohio. I think spring has finally arrived! Or maybe it's summer already with these temps!

Dianne

Welcome Dianne! Nice to hear from someone from Dayton! My dad was stationed at Wright Pat. for a while and I came into the world there. :) Have fun with the rest of the May Rotation!

29 years ago come December 15th. ;) I'm not positive, but I think my family was stationed at Wright Pat for about 7 years and I think they were there a few years before I was born - so maybe 75 - 82. Dad retired from the Air Force there, pastored a church, and went to Cederville for a while before we moved to MD. I was 4 when we moved, but we went back every summer to visit so I have a lot of memories of Dayton. I haven't been back in a long time though. :(

Liann -

I was a junior in high school in 1978. My how time flies!!! I'll be 47 in September.

I was born in a small town about 35 minutes North of Dayton. I moved here in 1981 so I've been in the area for quite some time. I don't think I'd know how to function anywhere else!

Dianne

Hi everyone!

Happy Birthday Tess!!!

Dianne- Welcome! Which of the premixes is your fav so far. Today I tried a new one I had never tried before Circuit Max. Normally I do Hardcore Extreme today but needed to change it up.

Already 2:00 only 3 more hours left, yeaaaaa :)

Erin

Hi Erin -

Thanks!

So far in the Premix arena, I'd have to say I really like the Body Max 2 Double Upper Body. What a whopper!!!

2 hours and 49 minutes now!!! LOL LOL

Dianne

OMG, I can't imagine!! I like the scrambled eggs pre-mix for Body Max. That is a toughie for me. I also liked the Cardio Fushion Mix and Match premix. Those are the only premixes I have ever tried!

Yea- it was 72 minutes!

I have Cardio Fusion "Mixed Cardio" on tap tonight.
The Cardio Fusion "Mix and Max" is on the schedule for Thursday!

The "Scrambled Eggs" was definitely a leg burner, wasn't it???

Dianne

It is a leg burner, I feel great after that! Let me know how the mixed cardio one is tomorrow. The mix and match is another goodie, you are in for a treat :)!

How does the Legs & Glutes xtreme compare to b&g overall legs.
The other one I wanted to try was the SJP step and hilo (i think you must have done yesterday)?

Sorry for all the ?'s I want to try new ones but always afraid they won't compare to the original :)!

The Legs & Glutes Xtreme was killer! 3 sets of each leg exercise!!
I think it was worse than B&G Overall Legs for sure.

The SPJ/Step Blast "Step and Hi/Lo" was a good one. Although I only made it through 25 minutes of the 90 on that night. I wasn't feeling well. So - the next night I finished that one and then did what was scheduled for Wednesday. I know - I know - but I couldn't stand being behind in the rotation. Call me crazy!!!

Your questions aren't bothering me one bit - fire away if you have more.

As far as comparing them to the originals - I've been doing Cathe's stuff since 1988 - so I'm definitely enjoying the premixes!

Dianne

Good afternoon ladies!

I forgot to post my workout for todayx(
I did SJP/Step Blast "Weights and Step" premix 61 min. from Step Blast!!!
Not sure which one Cathe meant by Weights and Step premix 61 mim.
I saw two weights and step premix?? It wasn't # 23??? Oh well!

Dianne Welcome! I am also doing Cathe's May rotation! I have Cardio Fusion "Mixed Cardio" tomorrow. Enjoy your workout!

Have a great day everyone!
Belinda

Hi Belinda -

I wasn't sure either, but I think they were both the same. I'm not sure where the numbers come from sometimes that are referenced. For instance that one was #23???

I had difficulty getting back into stepping after the chest work on the floor? I thought for sure it would be abs and then a stretch after that...but NO!!! Back up with the Step Blast Challenge! WHOOOOOO.

Dianne

I am definitely going to try that premix now!! You always have to listen to your body, that was smart! Wow that must have been a lot, hopefully you could break the two up and not have to do all at once, that would be a killer!! I discovered Cathe probably only a couple of years ago, but absolutely love her! She is by far the most challenging! I am super excited to meet everyone and go on this trip!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.