RT Mon May 28

LauraR

Cathlete
Hello, everyone. How's your holiday.

Josie, how are you?

I meant to tell you that our good friends who are having a baby in October just found out that they're having a girl. They sent us an email about it and told us they're naming her Josie! How fun.

Well, time for bed over here in Africa!

What a FABULOUS name!!! I highly recommend it:)

I'm doing well. I'm actually less stressed out than I have been in a long time. Tomorrow I am getting my step and barbel and DVD's from the house so I can work out again. I can't wait!!! I really need to get back into my routine...I have been so bored w/o my regular workouts!

I'm going to hopefully restart my aborted february roation tomorrow...gotta keep in shape for the roadtrip!!!

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and support. I truly appreciate it all :) :) :) :)

Josie

Hi guys! I haven't done much exercising this Memorial weekend. Unless shoveling food into your mouth qualifies! I have my workout clothes laid out for tomorrow though, so I'm determined to get back on track. Still taking it easy on the knee though.

Josie - You're in my thoughts and prayers!

p.s. The little Harvster isn't doing so good today. Looks like he has a stomach infection which I have been told is very common in babies (puppies, bunnies, etc..) I have him on antibiotics now, but it's not looking good. :( On a further sad note, a cat took out all of Harvey's brothers and sisters and completely destroyed the burrow. I saw the momma bunny come back yesterday to feed her babies and was heartbroken to see her just sitting there staring into the empty burrow. Would like to shoot that cat...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.