RT check-in Tues. 7/3

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!

On schedule for today is MM.

Lara-How horrible for your fiance! Did the docs have any suggestions, to keep this from happening again?

Vicki- hope your computer gets fixed soon. I know how frustrating that must be...I would be lost without mine:)

Jacque-those are cute shorts,thanks for the link:)

Have a good day everyone!

Michelle:)

Good Morning Ladies
Just finished CM segment 1 B&G floor work and SS upper body blast.

Michelle Have a great workout. I love MM:)

Lara I hope your fiance gets better soon!
Off to get ready for work:(
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Randi - your beach pics look awesome. You look great and looks like you're having fun.

Michelle - Enjoy MM tonight!

Vicki - I'm so sorry you're still having computer problems. I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm glad you liked Sicko too, it was very eye opening wasn't it?

Lara - Wow I hope you and your DF can figure out what's going on. That must have been very scary!

My workout last night was Barry's Bootcamp abs and arms. I tried to do the non-treadmill cardio but it kicked my butt in the first five minutes. I ended up riding the spinning bike instead and watching the rest of it. Very entertaining. ;) Tonight will be chest.

Have a great day ladies.

T

Hello.

Today was the 1st 5 intervals of IMAX 2 and Bootcamp. I did these workouts earlier in the morning than I am used to and it really kicked my butt!!! I have been working out before work with my schedule change. Usually, I do something on the treadmill when I work out early. I can't believe how much harder these felt today (or maybe I am in not as good of shape). Hopefully, my body will adjust soon!!

I am SO EXCITED!!! I placed my preorder last night. It killed me to wait an entire week before ordering, but I wanted to wait until closer to pay day :)

Michelle, Randi, and Tess....Thanks for your concern and well wishes about my DF. It was very scary. He saw his general doctor this morning and they are going to continue testing with some other doctors. I will let you know what they find out!!

It is a slow day posting here today. Everyone must be starting their July 4th celebrations early.

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!!!

Hi ladies,

I didn't get a chance to workout today, I have been in the ER with my DD all day. I hope I just got home and it is already 5:29 p.m. She is o.k:)

Laura I hope the doctor figure out what's going on with your BF. Keep us posted. Your bf. is in my prayers!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hi ladies,

just a quick check in! I'm done with BM2 Timesaver Cardio Premix (43 min.) :)

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hi guys! It's been a few days since I've been on here. I've been a little down in the dumps. That problem I was having with my side that I thought was gone, ended up coming back and turns out it is actually connected to some pain I am having in my lower back. I finally broke down and went to a chiropractor who told me that my back curves where I am having the pain. They are having me come in for a few sessions of PT and alignments. I'm all out of whack and I can feel it. I'm not allowed to do anything at the moment though. :( I can start back next week after my next visit. It figures this would all happen right before my vacation and the road trip.

Hope everything is going well with you guys! I need to read over the old threads to see what is happening with Lara's fiance. I hope he's doing ok.

Hope everyone has great workouts today! I'll be living vicariously through you guys for the next few days!

Good Evening ladies,

Just making it in for quick checkin. I did step at the gym this morning and then got another light step class at lunch. Super fun day as we got out of work earlier. Went for fireworks which was fun.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY>

Liann hope you are feeling better soon...

KIM

Hello everyone.

I am just checking in again. I saw the BLOG and got even more excited about the new workouts.

Belinda...Thank you for keeping my DF in your prayers!!

Liann...I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble and pain with your back and side. It is so frustrating when you are unable to keep up with your workouts! Just try to take it easy for now--and do what your PT says!!!;-) Hopefully you will be back at it in no time. Thanks for thinking of my fiance.

Kim...it sounds like you had a good workout day AND a lot of fun!!! Just what holidays are for!!!

Have a good night!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.