RT Check-in: Friday, May 11th

Liann

Cathlete
I guess I will start us off today! Last night I decided to finish off the Slow and Heavy series and did Biceps and Triceps. I had hoped to do that on Saturday and then start the Pure Strength series this week, but it didn't happen. I am really starting to notice some definition in my arms and DH says I am going to have more muscle than him soon. He actually worked out with me a little last night, so I think he is starting to feel the pressure. ;) We are going on vacation to WA state the two weeks prior to Road Trip, so we both want to be in top shape for that. Last year we went to Crater Lake while out west and we both about died walking back up the path from the lake to the rim. This year we are going to Yellowstone and are determined not to poop out! ;)

Hope everyone is having a good Friday! I'll be working tonight, but I plan to get an Imax in this weekend and start the Pure Strength series.

Happy Friday everyone!

Today is BM2 double upper body <~~love this premix!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:)

Michelle

Hi everyone!! Liann, I am starting S&H next week. Just finished 4 weeks of PS. I've never done it before but now that I hear your results I'm excited!

My workout last night was the PUB/PLB bonus premix. This is my first time working with this DVD too and I really liked it. Tonight is a scheduled rest day but since I took an unscheduled day on Sunday I may do a cardio today. We'll see how it goes.

Have a great day everyone.

T

Good Morning
My workout today is Imax2 and ME abs! Its going to be hard because I am so so sore all over}( Hope everyone has a great day
Randi

Well I have been a workout slacker. I caught a bad chest cold and have been wiped out for about a week. I keep expecting "today" to be the day I feel good enough to workout, but it hasn't come yet. Maybe tonight! :)

DH and I are going on vacation to Glacier Park in September. I keep telling him he really needs to get to the working out because I will leave him in the dust hiking! I can really motor up those hills!

Have a great day everyone!

Hey everyone!

Just got back from teaching class... whew, I am soaked! It is getting pretty hot here ( it's humid today because we are expecting rain) and the studio is even hotter! I am going to steal all the fans in the place and hide them so I can use them only for my classes!! I have to teach 6 classes per week this sumer and it will be HELL if I don't get some more fans!

I am going to go change clothes and then do upper body. It is a heavy UB day for me and I only used light weights in class so I could get in a good UB workout. I think I'll do PUB since Tess mentioned it. I did it the other day but I love that one!

Hope you all have a great day. I can't believe it's Friday already! The time is just flying!!

Hi everyone!

Whew...yeaterday was a whirlwind!!! 2 finals (I think I did well on both), then LIC (so much fun) then I went out with some friends for a cocktail and ended up getting home @ 1:00 am!!! I NEVER stay out that late. Of course I slept until 11:00 today...

Today I'm going to do IMAX2, probably only half, my ankle is achy today.

Liann - congrats on your improved definition! Do you like the PS series? I may have to make it part of my next purchase!

Michelle - have fun w/ BM2, such a great workout!

Tess - I love PUB/PLB, it's an awesome DVD!

Ivorygorgon - Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon!

Vicki - It's super humid here too, I hope it rains just to get the humidity out of the air! Have a great workout w/ PUB!

Have a great day everyone..I'm off to work out!

Josie

Hi everyone!

Today I am going to do Supersets?Push pull " Upper Body 3 Sets" premix (65 Min.)

Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

SOOO BUSY AT WORK. GOT MY WORK IN. 30 minute hill run. 30 minutes of upper body weights and 20 minutes on the bike. WHEW!!

Have to keep nutritionals cuz have to drive to ATLANTA.

GREAT WEEKEND LADIES

KIM

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.