Rockin' the Kettlebells ^^^ Weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!

I totally ROCKED today's workout!!! 5X5 with the 16kg!!!!
Yeah Baby:cool::cool:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

I'm still going to drop to the 12kg on Monday, with the inlaws coming on Friday afternoon, its easier to do the 5X5 quicker on Friday morning and be done with workouts while company is here....among other reasons (see blog)

Jane::: GOOD LUCK on your race and have fun!!

Melissa::: Lovin' the videos! looking forward to todays!

waves to Gayle, Marcy and Rhonda!!!

Have a great Saturday!!
Off to DS9's Soccer game:):):)

Hi everyone!!

Deanie - AWESOME workout yesterday!!!:cool: I totally get what you're talking about with form. Based on Pavel's other stuff, it sounds like working a lighter weight will help with that.

Jane - How was the race?

Hi Melissa, Marcy and Rhonda!!

Yesterday I did Cardio Coach 3 on the stationary bike, and did half of Yoga Conditioning for Athletes. I had a good, as in "hurt so good" massage on Friday. She worked the heck out of my back...I think I might be taller!! :eek:

Don't know what I'll do today.

Have a great day!! :)

Hey Everyone!

I had a great race yesterday. This is the race where I set my PR 2 years ago. I didn't set a new PR but I did my 3rd best time ever. Yay!!! It was a beautifully cool morning so that probably helped. I really love this race. In the afternoon I did the "prison style" workout with my 16kg kettlebell.

This morning I did a 7 mile run and then came home and did some yard work. My yard has been seriously neglected for the last year so it was nice to get out there and do something!

Deanie ~ Congrats on the workout yesterday!

Gayel ~ Yay for "hurt so good" massages.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.