Road Trip Check In Wed. 5/9

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning ladies.

I guess I'm starting us off today.

So, I had my first root canal yesterday. I remained calm, and the doctor was great. The Novacaine took almost 4 hours to wear off, and that is just the worst as you all know!! Well, the rest of last night was spent trying to ignore the fact that my mouth was killing me!! OUCH! I took a whole lotta' Tylenol... This morning it feels the same. It's kind of more an annoying pain than anything; not horrible but there! I still have to go back two more times, once for the fill and then for the crown. I really miss the good ol' days when they stuck that mask on your face and you were high as a kite!!! Why don't they still do that??

Okay, off to the basement for PUB. Then I teach cardio/sculpt this morning. My eating has been really good this week. I always find that when I cut down on just a few extra carbs my desire to eat more of them decreases greatly! ( Yup, just like the experts say! Funny how that works!)

This afternoon I have to drive ny parents to the airport, they are going to Israel for 10 days. A friend and I are driving them, then going to a really great sushi place afterwards in NYC... I am salivating already ( of course I will have to eat little carbs the rest of the day, but sushi is worth it!)

Have a wonderful day everyone...

Good morning ladies!!!

Today I have my microeconomics final...ick. I'll just be happy to get that class over!!! He's letting us have a "cheat sheet" for the final so hopefully that will get me an "A"!

This afternoon I have my 1st riding lesson since October, I'm so excited!!! It's great to get back in the saddle again!!!

After riding, I am planning on doing Low Max, one of my faves! I'm really surprised that I'm not sore from BM2 yesterday. I expected that at least my nose would hurt from my slip off the stability ball (I was sweaty!!!)

Vicki - You sure have a busy day ahead of you! I hope your tooth feels better, and I can't believe that you're doing PUB and teaching your class 1 day post root canal! You go girl!!!:)

Have a great day everyone!!!
Josie

Hi girls! Since I wasn't able to work out yesterday, I made sure to do all of the line dances at work for a substitute "cardio" workout. Yes, we actually line dance at the restaurant that I work at. ;) Besides that, I haven't had a chance to do anything since Monday. I'm a little bummed because I had all of these good intentions to start this rotation this week and get up early before work. Unfortunately, I have been getting home so late from work (2nd job) that unless I only want 5 hours of sleep, I can't get up early. Hopefully next week will not be so crazy. I have so much more I want to accomplish before the road trip! :(

Vicki - Hope your tooth is feeling better soon. My mom has had several of those and they are not pleasant at all. Can't believe you are still doing your class and workout. I am a big baby when it comes to my mouth. I would probably be at home laying down with a compress on it! ;) Enjoy the sushi!

Josie - Is the micro your last final? Good luck with it! And have fun at your riding lesson! If your weather is anything like ours here in PA, it's a gorgeous day for riding! BM2 might sneak up on your a little later. ;) Sometimes I'll do a hard workout like that and wake up with no pain. Then a few hours later, the stiffness comes and by the next day I'm waddeling. I had to laugh when I read your description of doing it last night! LOL! Kudos for making it through the whole thing! :)

Good Morning!

Today I did David Swenson yoga and ran 3 miles.

Vicki--I'm sure you are glad that root canal is behind you.

Josie--Enjoy LowMax. That's a fun one! What year are you in school? My son is in the middle of finals also...sophomore year.

Liann--You sound really busy!

Are you girls planning to order a Cathe t-shirt? Whick style/color?

Have great day!
Gin

Good noring ladies,

My exercise today is BM2 " Cardio Blast" premix and Core Max ( I didn't do it yesterday!)

Vicki hope your tooth is feeling better soon. YOu still doing teaching class tonight?? I love sushi:9

Josie good luck on your last final! My DD( bayernbaby)last final is tomorrow! Have fun with your riding lesson!

Liann sounds like you have to much fun at work!:) Working 2 jobs is tough! I hope you get your workout in next week!

Gin great job on your workout this morning!

My best to all> gotta run!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Morning all! Last night I did CC#6 on the spinning bike followed by IWT abs (Tamilee). I was supposed to do step but it was getting late and I wanted something easy on my brain. Tonight I am going to a kickboxing class.

Vicki - I have had 3 root canals and I can tell you that I certainly would not be working out today if I just had one yesterday. I'm a wimp. :)

Josie - good luck on your final. I hated Microeconomics. :)

Liann - Cool, well at least if you have to have a second job make it something that you can have a little fun at right?

Gin - I will probably order one of the babydoll tees before the RT.

Belinda -enjoy your workout today!!

Have a great day all.

T

Hello Ladies! :)
Mon. and Tues. were rest days for me. I still haven't figured out which workout I'm doing today...something cardio i'm sure:)

Vicki- I miss the nitrous oxide also:-( When I was younger I had alot of dental work done and that was the only thing to help me relax before getting a shot of novacane. :p

Have a good day everyone:)

Michelle

Hey Ladies....

Today I did P90X Shoulders & Arms and the Ab Ripper. I also went through and read some of Burn Fat, Feed Muscle again. I have not read it for a couple of years. The goal setting portion is really good. I am happy I went back and read it again. The mental part of my fitness is what I need the most help on. I know what to do I just have trouble getting myself to do it sometimes, When he lists the negative thoughts that hurt us by effecting our subconscious I was like yeppers having way to many of those! Time to get back on track:)

Hi all!

Just a quick post as it's a bit late for me to still be sitting in front of the computer. I have to go figure out what we're having for dinner! :eek:

I had a very busy day today and DH needed the truck for a Home Depot run this morning, so I worked from home. Since I was booked solid from 8-6 in conference calls, it really didn't matter where I was anyway - at the office with my door closed or here - makes no difference.

After all those meetings, and cleaning up my email inbox, I did GS Legs. All I can say is OUCH!!! As if the squats, leg press, and deadlifts weren't enough, all the glute and hamstring work just HAD to be added into the floorwork, huh? That's our Cathe. }( Looking forward to a cardio day tomorrow for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.