question for the hardcore fitness maniacs

Hello, I actually have a 2 part question one is how many people actually follow cathe's rotations and if not what are your routines like i am unsure if iam doing enough to keep my metabolism up. Thanks so much. Have a great day! Michelle

Lately I don't think many of us have been following a Cathe rotation. I did her rotations exclusively for several months when I first discovered her and I burned out on them. I do a lot of advanced instructors variety, i.e, Amy Bento, Jari Love, Seasun Zieger, Cathe, Kelly Coffey, Beachbody, Barry's Bootcamp to name a few. I also try to fit in Power Yoga every week.

Some of the ladies (that have the time) work out 2-3 hours a day. I don't have that luxury.....as I have a full time job. I try to fit in 1 to 1.5 hours a day during the week and on the weekends, I do 2-3 hours a day (including yoga).

Feel free to join our thread. We only call it the Hardcore Fitness Maniacs cuz we all started doing the Hardcore series together and became friends and then when we all started doing different things....we changed the check in name. The ladies on the thread are a true inspiration.

I am following my own rotation for the ectomorph bodybuilder. I do little cardio, if any. Fitnessfreak366 has lots of nice rotations to select from. I was doing her total body and pyramid just recently. I really like her rotations. Check them out, if you haven't already.

Charlotte~~

Hi! I have done some Cathe rotations, then one of Deb's, and one of Charlottes. Right now I am just doing what I feel like, but trying to lean out more. I might do one of Cathe's cardio heavy rotations, but I need to be able to set aside 90 min everyday, and sometimes that is pretty hard with two little guys. I aim for atleast an hour 6 days a week. I do go for 1.5 to 2 hours on Sundays.

It all depends on your goals as to what WO's/rotations you would benefit from the best.
Goodluck!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.