PYGFO's - Monday 1/14

Liann

Cathlete
Not sure if any of you gals are around, but thought I would start us out today.

I'm starting to slowly get back in the swing of things. DH has been working out with me, so I have been pulling out the more Basic Step workouts. He gets bored REALLY easy and refuses to commit anymore than 30 minutes to a workout so I have to be really careful what I choose when he is working out with me. I love having someone else there to work out with though so I'm determined to get him advanced asap! ;) (insert evil laugh)

So is anyone getting impatient for some news on the 08 roadtrip (if there is going to be one that is)? DH and I are looking at dates for summer vacation, but I do not want to do anything until I know when the RT will be. :)

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Hi Liann! I miss you! HOpe you are doing great. How are all the snakes and doggies? I too am hopeful for a 2008 road trip but if one is announced, I'm not sure if I will go or not. My friend wants to do a 3 day boot camp later this year at hilton head or St. Simons island and I'm not sure if I could do both. Plus I want to plan a trip to see Vicki up in NY this year too and that plus RT + a boot camp would just be too much I think for DH to handle. LOL.

Gin, I am so sorry about your headaches. I just wish you could find a solution to help decrease the frequency.

Robin and Gin - thanks so much for your sweet comments about me pursuing ACE. I am going to order the materials this month and start studying.

Well I think I've changed my mind about STS. Maybe I will get it. I think I'll decide closer to the time they make the first price adjustment. I just keep thinking what if the reviews are wonderful and I didn't preorder, then I'm spending almost $300 to get it after the fact....

Morning.

Tess, I know exactly what you mean about STS. I'm sensibly not preordering, because I really don't think I want it, but gosh, I hate not getting it and finding out later that I do want it. The proverbial rock and a hard place. The boot camp at Hilton Head with a friend sounds great. I know I won't be making a RT this time around. No money, no time. I'll REALLY be sorry if and when that announcement is made.

Liann, kudos to you and your DH. I hope he sticks with it. I saw your post about him not really caring if he gets Cathe's steps right and had to laugh. My DH "steps" but he just does his own thing while he watches TV.

I'm planning on doing CCv2 and some kind of weight training when I get home from work today. I may use the upper body weight work from CTX as a rotation this week, with some cardio biking sprinkled in.

Hi to any other PYGFOers who show up.

Hi Tess! The snakes and doggies are all doing well. We are keeping our fingers crossed that some of our girl snakies are in the family way. If so, I will have some more cool looking babies this summer. ;) I need some cash flow, so I've been doing everything short of lighting candles and playing Barry White music to set the mood for them.

The doggies were pretty sick right before Christmas - Cheyenne had a tummy virus and we almost lost her, but they are all recovered now. Still not sure exactly what set off the round of tummy bugs, but it was pretty scary for a few weeks there. They are all good now though.

Aside from that, we haven't been up to much except a Christmas trip out to WA state to visit my DH's family and go skiing. We had tons of snow and I didn't break anything, so I consider that trip a success. :)

I'm going back and forth about STS too. One minute I say I'll wait and the next minute that 3 month payment plan isn't looking so bad. I love weights over cardio any day, so this is really my kind of program. I feel my resistence wearing thin....

Hey Guys!

I'm here! I look for PYGFO every morning, but hate to be the one to start for fear that I'll just be all alone and nobody will come to my party!:(

Liann--I laughed about your wanting your snakes to be in the family way and lighting candles and playing Barry White. Let us know what happens with that! I would LOVE to go on another RT but my ds is getting married in April ($) but if my DH says yes I will be there. Of course, it may be really tough to get a spot!!

Tess--Thanks for your sweet comment on my headaches. Didn't have one today or yesterday. Not predictable!:eek: Keep us posted about the ACE.:)

Robin--I can just picture your DH stepping up and down , up and down in place for 30 min.x( :7 How is the knee feeling? Are you still riding the bike and upper body?

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.