PYGFOers Friday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hey PYGFO-pals. Anyone out there? I saw a post from Tess a couple days ago. Yeah, I know, I've been busy too.

I saw an ortho doc today and he thinks I may have torn some cartilage in my knee. I have an MRI in a week and see the doctor a week after that. If it is torn, I'll need same day surgery to fix it. He said I could bike, so I dragged my bike out of the garage and rode for about 30 minutes. I'll have to see if the yukky old exercise bike in the basement still works. I hated that thing!

Anyone doing any thing exciting over the weekend or New Years Eve? I have to work Sat through Mon. We never go out. I can hardly even stay awake till 9pm, much less midnight. I do have New Years Day off, so I'm making pork and saurkraut to see the New Year in.

Hello.

I am here! I got back from Chicago last night and I am looking forward to getting some more consistent workouts in---especially after all of the wonderful food I have eaten since I have been gone:9 I have definitely put on a few pounds:( Today I did 4DS Kickbox followed by KPC.

Robin...I am sorry about your knee. Please let us know what you find out after your MRI. My DH just had surgery on his knee. He had torn cartilage (medical meniscus). He recovered pretty quickly and is back to running, but he takes it a bit easier. We are going to a big party tomorrow night for New Year's and plan to just go out to dinner on New Year's Eve. I will only be seeing 3 patients that day, but I won't get done until about 7 that night. I have the rest of the week off though. I REALLY need to organize and clean my house!

Hello to anyone else that stops by. Have a great weekend!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.