PYGFO- Wednesday

Good morning -

I'm here. We have missed you Michelle.

I finally bit the bulled and preordered the STS series. I opted for the 3 pymt plan (only $10.00 more) so my DH won't freak out on me for ordering }(

I am in week 3 of the BFL and so far so good. It really is all about what you eat!

Tess - Let us know when your get your ACE certification. You can train all of us ATlanta Cathe Fans:p

Robin - Sorry to hear that you need surgery. Hopefully they will repair you stronger than ever and you won't have to worry about your knee ever again!!

Liann - Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I've been feeling tired and run down as well. Must be the season.

Lara - Be thankful that you are not feeling sick. I think it is a myth about being sick and healty baby. Take is easy and before you know it your energy will be back , ususally 2nd trimester.

Gin - What is up with all your headaches? Surely the docs can come up with something to relieve your suffering. Step Blast is the ONLY
Cathe step w/o that I cannot seem to get. Don't know what it is with that one. I do enjoy the music.

Hello to everyone else.

Carolyn

Hello Michelle & Carolyn!!!

Michelle - Glad to see you come out of lurkdom ;). I was lurking for a while there over the holidays. I'm just staring to get back into the swing of things.

Carolyn - I think when I preorder (which I'm pretty sure I am going to), I will do the three payment plan as well. There is something about not seeing a full $200 charge come across that makes the $10 worth it. Plus, it gives me a chance to more easily pay off the $70 each month.

Last night I did "Total Body Sculpting" with my DH. It's an almost TOO easy workout for him, but I am still trying to not scare him away. I picked up another beginner Yoga DVD at Wallymart last night and did that by myself after the workout with DH. I'm still waiting for my yoga DVD's from Amazon. I ordered them on the 9th and they still haven't shipped. :(

Good Afternoon!

Today I did Baron Baptiste's yoga Level 1. The rotation I'm following has every 4th day a yoga/stretch/rest day.:eek: I'm not used to this.

Michelle--I love you group hug! We've missed you. How have you been?

Carolyn--Congrats on ordering STS. I did also. Can't wait. I think I am challenged by all of the step routines. Just ask Tess!!:) But I just do what I can and nobody's watching! I have had headaches for about 10 years and have been to 6 dr.s I do have some med to get rid of the pain, but want to find the cause so I don't have to take the meds so often.

Liann--I like Baron Baptiste's yoga, but I really prefer a live class. I don't belong to the gym anymore.

Gin:)

Carolyn- good job on your success so far with BFL, that is great! I'm with you on buying STS, the 3mth plan looks good to me!:)

Liann-That is so neat that your DH works out with you. I have my eye on season 1 and 2 of Namaste Yoga from FitTv.

Gin- I have been great! I have been following a rotation alternating a week of heavy lifting with a week of cardio, I'm on week 3(cardio) of 6. I have seen very nice strength gains as well as definition in my arms and shoulders.
I understand you not wanting to take meds all the time, but it is nice to know when you need them you have them!

Well I'm off to find something to snack on:9

Hello.

No workout again today:( I got home at 7 and I immediately went to the kitchen and made a huge salad and ate 2 small pieces of a Kashi frozen pizza. Now I am ready for bed. I will workout hard the next few days to make up for being lazy!!!

Carolyn...Thanks for your encouraging words. I can't wait until around Valentine's Day b/c I will be in my 2nd and I hope to have lots of energy!! I think I will preorder STS in a few weeks. I hate to wait so long, but I probably should. I may order Amy's new ones though. It won't hurt my debit card so much!! I am glad you are having good success with BFL!!

Glad to see you back Michelle.

Have a great day!

Hello, Pygfo gals.

Sorry I have been MIA. The sad news is, I'm probably going to go missing a lot in the next weeks.

We have finished all the "official" furlough stuff. Then we went to AR for Christmas and New Years. Big sign of relief.

We are now going to CA for some specialized training. It's going to be a kind of "unplug and focus" time for us, so we're not going to do email and internet except about once a week. That will be so refreshing.

The good news is that, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, I will have easy (and free) access to a gym. Without so much on my plate, I'm really hoping to crank up my workouts.

I have been very pleased with the furlough. Robin, I followed your advice and enjoyed myself--ate some treats without feeling guilty. At the same time, I tried not to go crazy. I have gained some weight, as I expected, but not tons. I still look good, and my clothes fit--which was the main issue. So, to run the schedule I did, and have access to all the tempting treats that I can't get in Africa, and still maintain as well as I have--well, I'm going to lay down my perfectionism and say I'm happy. I am, however, sadly out of shape and have to really modify my workouts to keep up these days.

But I hope to check in at least once a week in the coming few weeks and be able to tell you that I'm leaning out again. :) So I'm not totally going to vanish.

You girls are awesome and you inspire me!

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.