PYGFO-Wednesday

Hi everyone. Today is sickmax for me. Uggh. I'm back at work today but still feeling lousy. I just want to go home and curl up in bed with a good book. My mission for the day is to find a place where I can get chicken noodle soup for lunch.

Hope you're all doing good and everyone's having a great day.

Hello Ladies,

Today was BM2 premix as well. So far so good on sticking with a rotation.

Tess - Hope you feel better soon.

Allison - What did the doc say about your knee? I hope it wasn't bad news.

Good day to everyone else.

Carolyn

Hi there,

Well, I went to the Dr. last night and he told me exactly what I thought he would--rest, ice, and prescription anti-inflammatories. Ugh. He said I definetely did NOT tear anything (thank GOD!!!!) and it seems to be bursitis. All I know is my knee feels SOOOOOOOOOO much better today! I went for a short walk on my lunch break and when I got back both knees were a little tweaky. I'll hold back on the cardio for now. I'm going to look into Cardio Coaches and I-Trains tonight to use on the elliptical at the gym.

Carolyn--which BM2 premix did you do? I looove BM2. Although when I first got it, I did it (and the others from the 2006 series) wayyyyyy too much and I think I burned out on them. I dread doing any of those workouts now! x(

Robin--how's the knee? I read on the OD that you're looking into knee braces. I love mine. I use one for each knee. Don't ask me why I didn't use them the other night. Serves me right getting injured for being so airheaded.

Michelle--what's shakin' bacon? :D

Tess-I'm so sorry you feel icky. So far I've managed to dodge whatever's going around. I don't know why or how. I'm ALWAYS the first person to get sick. *fingers crossed*

Gin--where are you?!?! :p

Oh, shoot. I just realized I'm posting in the duplicate thread. Ah well....

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Hi PYGFOers!

Just so I get credit for working out today, I walked with my friend (her hip is bothering her so we we didn't run) and then did the original BC. Michelle and I posted at the same time this morning.

I had loaned a friend my 4ds and KPC (I know, I know). She called right after doing 4ds KB/BC and said she loved it. I think I recruited another Catheite! And she did return my 4ds...whew!

Michelle--BM2 cardio this morning? FUN!:)

Tess--Sending chicken soup your way!!:9

Carolyn--Enjoy BC tomorrow on the Dec. rotation.

Allison--Sorry about you knee! You are way too young for knee ailments. I swam, elliptical,bike and upper body when I had knee trouble. I saw your CUTE Cathe elf. Someone sent that to me last year and I had a lot of fun with it.

Liann--I am so impresed that your DH works out with you! How long has he been doing that? Saw your cute disco dance...LOVED IT!:)

Robin--You and Allison both with knee problems! (((((((HEAL)))))) How is it today?

Heather--I am so impressed that you could do DM at night. You go girl!:7 Happy cleaning? We had beautiful weather in TX today, didn't we? 70 and sunny...perfect!

Have a great evening!
Gin:)

Hi everyone. My knee continues to improve. I just finished gym styles back, shoulders and biceps.

Tess, feel better soon.

Michelle, thanks for the card!

Allison, I will be getting a brace for sure. I'm not having any problems with the other knee, but wonder if I should brace it too?

Hi Carolyn. Good job with the rotation so far. I always drop out after I miss a day. Stupid, I know.

Gin, I'm glad you have a new Cathe convert and also that she returned your DVD. She is a true friend!

Time to go find some dinner. Hi to any others who show up - Laura, Lara, Liann, Heather, Vicki....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.