PYGFO Wed Sept 12

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Howdy doo gals-o-mine.

Laura, I'm sorry to hear about your strep throat, but glad it was something easy to treat. Did any of the kids get it? LOL at you recovering while previewing Cathe DVDs. Have fun in CO.

Lara, sorry things have been so hectic. I keep waiting for life to slow down, but it never does. There is never enough time to do all that I need to do, much less all I want to do.

Vicki, I googled Orange Co. I bet we're about 3 hours apart. Maybe we could meet somewhere in between someday for shopping or something? And I agree, a trip to Cathe's gym someday should be on our to do list.

Hi to everyone else - Tess, Liann, Michelle, etc. I'm feeling pretty good today, so I hope to tackle Drill Max after work. I'm also hoping to get to church this evening. I'm feeling like my spiritual "tank" is on empty and won't get to church this weekend since I work. I'll try to check back later and see what's up with you all, or is that y'all?

Good morning!

Laura: hope you are feeling better now. I have to say I am pretty lucky, my boys and I have never had strep. I think it's either kind of you tend to get it or you never do. I could be wrong about that though... BTW, DS is still very interested in going to Africa to do some volunteer work possibly next summer. I'll have to speak with you about that in the future if you don't mind.

Robin: I am so IN for a get together!!! I had written on the thread late last night and said that we are about 2&1/2 hours apart!! I would absolutely meet up with you!! We could even meet at Cathe's then have a day from there. Or, we could meet somewhere in NJ and have a shopping day ( def. my favorite sport!) Wow, how fun would that be? Okay, let's try and plan it before the really cold/snowy weather comes. You have to let me know what days you have off. I could always do a Sunday or a Tuesday since those are the days I don't teach. I have clients, but that is doable to rearrange. Hey LIANN... you in???

Okay, gotta run for now, speaking of teaching, time to get ready for class.

BBL y'all ( see how Southern I am already Tess and Michelle?)

Good morning ladies! It's a gorgeous day is South Central, PA! The temperature took a nose dive last night after I got home from work and the humidity disapeared. We were able to open our windows and it was heavenly. Hopefully, this trend holds up and Fall is upon us. I LOVE this time of the year. I even have a pumpkin pie candle sitting on a hot plate in my office to get me in the mood for fall. :)

Laura - Strep throat is no fun. I hope you feel better soon!

Robin & Vicki - I would love to do a get together! Just let me know when you think you might do it and I'll see if I can make it work.

Lara - Glad to see you!

Not sure about the workout tonight, but I'm thinking something with weights - probably upper body.

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was run 3 miles then Step Fit. I'm following the "Circuit City" Sept. rotation. Step Fit is old, but a fun one. Aren't they all fun??:) HRM sayed I burned 630 calories. Can I have that piece of cake now??
I wish that I were closer to the rest of you guys. I am way down here in TX and too far to meet anyone, but Laura! We plan on getting together!:)

Gotta run. Late for Bible Study!
Have a great day!

Gin:)

Hi everyone! I am just checking in quickly. I have a lot of work on my plate today. I wish my IT department would block my internet access. :) Some days I do have to work instead of browse Cathe.com LOL. OK so sounds like a lot of people are under the weather. Hope you are all feeling better soon. :)

Last night's workout was Firm it UP and it was tough. Tonight will be cardio of some sort...

Have a great day ladies.

Hello everyone.

I worked late tonight and was not able to workout:( I think I will do extra tomorrow to make up for it. I am sure I won't be able to work out as much as I want to b/c I have a staff meeting tomorrow night. Is it Friday yet??

Robin...I am with you. I don't think there will ever be enough time to get everything done. I hope you were able to bounce through DM with flying colors since you are feeling better now.

Liann...I also love this time of year (as long as it doesn't get too cold too fast). My GS dog also loves to spend more time outside now that it is a little cooler. I always feel so sorry for here in the summer with her thick coat. She is pretty spoiled though, and is mostly an inside dog. (sorry, a little off topic):)

Michelle...I keep watching the clips too. I don't think I can wait any longer!! Oh well, we will have them before we know it!!

Gin...I agree. All of this talk about a reunion...I am jealous. I don't think I live close to anyone who went on the RT. I guess I will have to live vicariously through everyone else.

Vicki, Tess...Hello!!

Okay, the fun is over. I have to go do more work now. Maybe I will view the video clips one more time before I start :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.