PYGFO for Tuesday 9/18

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I did BM2 and that is a long one...100min. :p But also fun!

Vicki--I could also be a "fishaterian". I put protein powder in my oatmeal. Sadly, I have been running with my friends for 10 years and we do the same route, same time, same pace and same distance. They are good and consistent! I used to have T-TH friends that ran 5 miles with me, but they no longer run. Oh well. I did think of my "SHOULDER QUEEN" friend when I was trying to lift 12# weights doing shoulder press this am and struggling with those!!

Tess--Happy new Furniture to you! Exciting!

Michelle--What is on tap today?

Robin--What book are you reading?

Liann--WTG with the size 2's you tiny girl you!

Lara--I think the protein powder that I use is Jay Robb's. I bought it at the health food store and need to buy more.

Take care!
Gin:)

Hi girlies. Tonight's workout will be Tone it Up. Eating has been clean. Yesterday I resisted a chocolate chip cookie and ice cream. Yay!! :)

Robin - yes I am decorating for my PYGFO friends. :) Well let's just say it is a lot easier to convince DH we need new furniture since company is coming. Actually though it was his idea.

Gin and Vicki - there is actually a term for "fishaterian." It is called a "pescatarian" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism
I just don't think I can give up chicken and turkey. I use it in so many meals. I don't eat red meat or pork though.

Michelle - have fun doing DS's laundry. Will you do mine too? :)

Liann - Way to go on size 2! Vanity sizing or not, that is tiny. You go girl.

Lara - I like the PVL whey gourmet protein powder. It is so yummy!

Goodmorning PYGFO's! :)

Gin - Way to go on BM2! That is definitely a LONG one!

Tess - Congrats on the clean eating! It is very hard saying no to chocolate anything!!!

Not sure what I will be doing tonight. I'm thinking of pulling out LIC. It's been a while since I have done that one. :)

Good morning PYGFO'S

Gin: Way to go on your shoulders. It took me years to get to 30 pounds and at this point that is just for military presses. I use 15-20 for lateral delt raises and 20-25 for upright rows. I just work my shoulders extra hard because I have a thick waist and by really getting a good shoulder cap it makes the waist look smaller. So, thanks for thinking of me! Now, lemme tell you.... in my wildest dreams I could never run for 5 miles straight!! Ugh, I'm lucky I can do interval running for a couple of minutes at a time. And when I do, my knees are a mess for three days after!! So, you are now my official "Running Queen".

Actually that gives me an idea. I think we should all have the title of "Queen". Since I am the original queen, I will take the honor of Annointing you. So, let's see....

Michelle: You are the "Computer Obsessed/Stalker Queen". Anyone that googles people's neighborhoods just to see if it is good for walking deserves that one. ( we won't mention the myspace addiction)

Liann: Hmmm.... now, should we call you the "OMG She Fits a Size 2, Let's Beat Her Skinny Little Ass Queen"?? Or should we call you the "Creature Queen"? I think we should vote on that one.

Robin: Oh, that's easy: " Leather Teddy Wearing Hot Mama Queen" (you didn't really think we'd go with "Jam queen"? Way too easy)

Tess: Um, I would have to go with "Over the Top Organization Queen" ( Hey it was nicer than "OCD Queen" }( ) Enough said.

Lara: AWWWWW... I'd say "Most Beautiful Bride Ever Queen" I mean, c'mon, who would disagree with that one??

Jacque: You would be the "Hey Jacque, Where The Heck Have You Been Again? Queen" ( that's only because we miss you when you're not here).

and Laura: When you get back, you are officially and simply the "Make a Difference in The World Queen"

Okay, I'm about to become the "Procrastination Queen" rather than the " Shoulder Queen" so I am off to W/O.

Hehe. Have a nice day... :D

Here I pasted this from the thread I had already started, Gin!;):7:p

Mornin all-

I have company this morning...my oldest is here doing his laundry, or I should say, having Mom do his laundry!

bbl-(after laundry)

No workout today, another rest day I think:*

Hi Again!

Tess--Tone It Up girl! Yeah on the clean eating. Okay, I could be a "pecatarian" (if I could remember how to spell it!) Thanks for teaching me a new word.

Liann--Right there with you on the chocolate. I think chocolate is the REASON that I workout!

Michelle--Sorry..I saw that we started the thread at the same time. Enjoy your 2nd day of rest......but tomorrow get right back to it!!}(

Vicki--Love all of your queen titles. It's good to be queen of something. Actually, I used to run 6 days a week. For years I did that, and loved it, but really I get much better results from mixing up the types of cardio and doing weights.....Here's to Cathe!!! (lifts up her bottled water in a toast):7

Gin:)

Hi girlfriends!

Oy, I am sooo tired. Work has been an absolute b-tch! I had about a gazillion and two errands to run after work and never got a workout done. I'm starting to feel like such a slug. Since the RT, I've found it much to easy to take a rest day. I hope when the new workouts are released I'm inspired to hit my old stride.

Vicki, those titles are hilarious. I think I may to get a tee shirt that says jam queen!

Gin, way to go with BM2. I think I did the whole thing once, when it was new. Then I knew what to expect and could never do the whole thing again. I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series. I'm on book 6. I'm amazed at how much I had forgotten.

Tess, high fives to your DH for suggesting new furniture! I hope you guys take lots of pictures.

OMG Liann, size 2!??! That's obscene. My goal is to someday reach single digits.

Michelle, LOL at you exchanging pictures with Liann. And jam with me. What next?

So like I said, no workout for me today. Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day and we are planning a party at work. We have eye patches, hooks, pirate hats and swords. The menu includes cannonball sandwiches (meatballs), an armada of deviled eggs, and a treasure chest cake. I hope to post some silly pictures tomorrow. Don't forget to toss some arghs and maties in your conversations tomorrow and think of me!

Michelle - I'm am searching for that picture! I have a few "in between" the weight loss pics where you can tell I was heavier than now. I've got to find that Christmas picture though. Even my DH looked at that and was like "DANG woman, I don't remember you being that size!" ;) Gotta luv him, he doesn't care what pant size I wear.

Hello.

Today was BMax 2 cardio plus bonus cardio and GS CT. I was able to increase my weight, and I think my arms are still shaking!! That one always gets me!!

Gin...It looks like we did the same workout tonight. I just love the music and choreography. I did not do the weights though (opted for CT). I plan to fit them in later this week. I also use Jay Robb's whey protein powder. I like knowing what everyone else uses in case I am missing out on a great protein powder. What is your favorite flavor?

Tess...I just looked up the pvl protein powder. There are so many flavors. Which do you buy the most? WTG on resisting the cookie and ice cream. You definitely have willpower!!

Liann...I am thinking about doing LIC tomorrow. That is only if I feel like it after a long day at work.

Vicki...you are so hilarious. I really do appreciate my queen title though:) I am with you on the running. Unless I am training for some race (which isn't very often), I can barely run anywhere. I always find this so weird since I could probably participate in some step or kickbox marathon. Wouldn't it be nice to do it all so effortlessly?

Michelle...Okay, great minds must think alike. I just read your post and the workout I chose to "catch up" with is BMax 2. It is a good one!

Robin...How fun. I look forward to seeing pictures of Pirate's Day tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday. Good night maties!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.