PYGFO-Tuesday!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was 4ds LIS w/u, CST premix, LIS Core and stretch. Good workout at 57 min. I like your workout combo, Michelle.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Morning Ladies

Today is S/H legs again! I started a Slow and Heavy rotation to hopefully move things along in the fat burning process. Yesterday was S/H chest and back. Severe DOMS today. I think I went too heavy.

Gin - Congrats on your 4 pound weight loss:+ Sometimes it's a slow process but stick with it. You're doing great!

Michelle - Have fun with your workout.

Carolyn

Good "mid" morning PYGFO's!!!

Yesterday's work out was "furniture-max". I decided that my guest room needed a total overall. Tonight I plan to do the same thing to the office and then if I'm feeling particularly productive, I will hit the basement.

Gin - I have Tracey's new parts series and she uses the Bosu. I haven't been able to try it out yet though. :(

Tess - I keep saying I'm going to get it too and then I go and buy some other piece of equipment. Most recently I bought the perfect pushup handles, but I have also bought several yoga DVDs and a new matt as well. I'm having a harder time justifying the preorder. It will all depend on what my paycheck looks like on Thursday. ;)

Michelle - Sounds like you have quite the workout on tap for today!

Gin & Carolyn - Have fun with your workouts!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.