PYGFO-Tuesday

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I did BM2 cardio AND DM cardio....Whew!:p I hadn't done BM2 in a long time.
Has anyone ever taken an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection? This is my last day to take it and am so glad. I have felt dizzy, achey and tired since taking it. I am so sick of taking meds. I have not felt right for weeks. I am gong to a "Wellness Clinic" today for my headaches. Hope they can help me med-free! Do I complain, or what? Sorry!:) I'm through!

Michelle--Enjoy MM! How do you like those static lunges?? My favorites!;-)

Hi everyone else! Have a great day!
Gin:)

Goodmorning gals! Last night was a premix from Legs and Glutes. My Dh and I are trying to get our legs in shape for skiing. I feel ok today, so I do not think I will be repeating my Thanksgiving muscle spasms. I've been a little afraid to work out since then. Tonight, I plan to do Drill max. We'll see how long DH lasts with that one. ;)

Michelle - I plan to do MM later this week. I really like that workout.

Gin - Wow, you are the cardio machine! Hope you feel better now that you are off your medicine.

My DH ordered me a laptop for my Anniversary/Birthday/Christmas present (for the next 5 years!). It is supposed to be delivered today and I am bouncing off the walls!!!

Hope you guys are having a great Tuesday!!!

Good Morning Michelle and Gin,

Today is also MM for me. I started the December rotation yesterday, hopefully I will be able to stick with it.

Hello to Vicki, Tess, Robin, Liann, Heather, Allison and to everyone else..

Carolyn

Hellloooooo!

Wow, I haven't checked in for a few days, but I've been around! Work has been (surprisingly) busy since last week and I'm loving it. Normally it's dead as heck and I spend my days watching the seconds tick by, but it's been wonderfully steady (and at times actually BUSY!) lately.

Anyway, I'm in kind of a funk right now since I hurt my knee badly doing 4DS Bootcamp last night. I usually wear knee braces for cardio as my knees have been acting up for the past year but for some reason I neglected to put them on last night and POW! there goes my right knee. I can walk, but it hurts to do stairs or get up from any type of sitting position. I have a 4:30pm Dr. appt. today to have it looked at but I'm sure they're just going to tell me what they always do--ice, rest, and anti-inflamatories. Can't they just give me a magic pill so I'm fine again!!??!?!?! All I want is to be able to do my Cathe workouts. Is that too darn much to ask?!?! sheesh. It's so frustrating. The same exact thing happened almost exactly a year ago. I'm only 23--my knees shouldn't be giving out like this for crying out loud! Cathe has certainly beat the crap out of me...:(

Well, enough of this pity-party of a post. I've got to get back to work. Thanks for listening to me whine. Hopefully I'll BBL. Have a great afternoon, everyone! Stay warm!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Hi PYGFOers.

Allison, I hate being sidelined with a bad knee too. But at least I'm in my 50's. You poor thing. Does your doctor think it's a sprain, or a tear in a miniscus? I understand that tears will heal, but sheesh, you are so young!

Carolyn, good luck with the Dec rotation. I didn't even look at it. Maybe if my knee is better in a couple weeks, I'll join in.

Liann, I'm waiting for your first laptop post!

Gin, you must be one of those lucky people who are just sensitive to meds. My MIL is like that and can hardly take anything without feeling dizzy or weak. I've had loads of UTI's and never had a problem with the meds. I hope your Wellness Clinic helps.

Hi Michelle. MM is one workout I don't have. Maybe I'll get it for myself for Christmas. DH and I decided instead of telling each other what to go buy, we'd just buy it ourselves. I'll still get him something small to open on Christmas. I haven't decided what I want yet and may hold out for the STS workouts.

Hi to any other PYGFOers who show up - Heather, Vicki, Tess?

I was hoping to come home and do a Gym Style today, but my knee is pretty sore. I think I'll take another day off and just ice and elevate it. See you all tomorrow.

PYGFO Check-in

PYGFO Sisters:

I started the December rotation Monday night after waking up Monday morning with a food hangover. With a burst of renewed inspiration, I went to the grocery store after work even though I was extremely tired. No excuses! I started the Drill Max cardio blast premix at 8:00 p.m. I am a morning glory girl all the way, so I really had to push myself. I pressed on through all the drills and felt so much better.

Cathe and the girls look more petite in Drill Max. I am not sure if that is because of the tall trees in the background or the camera angles that are not as up close and personal as the 4-Day Split. I prefer NFL Films for sure! I love the feeling of being in the room with Cathe and her crew! I love the playful drill with the ball and the forward bounding. Fun, fun, fun! The limited step choreography is not as dancy as I like, but I had fun anyway.

I started today with Muscle Max after my Bible study and prayer time. I was able to lift heavier than I did the last time this workout was in my rotation. I matched Cathe’s weights on everything but the barbell curls because a 35-pound barbell puts too much stress on my wrists. I was amazed to discover how much stronger I am after the 4-Day Split! I am looking forward to returning to heavy weight work in January! Supersets and Muscle Max are my favorite total body workouts. I love the music and variety.

I still felt a little bloated and tired today. I drank plenty of spring water with lemon. It usually takes 3 days to return to normal after a feast.

I have been cleaning and clearing clutter out of my home tonight. See y’all tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.