PYGFO-Tuesday

copwife

Cathlete
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/myspace comments/thGOODMORNING.gif

Todays workout is HIS/CB.

Still no Tracey's for me:( I'll give it till next Monday, then I will e-mail.

Robin, did I read yesterday that you got SNOW! I am so super jealous!

Well, now I'm off to make my many lists for today, tomorrow and Thursday. I have already told the kids there will be no video games or computers tomorrow...they get to help with chores! You should have seen the excited response, priceless!:D

Hi Michelle! I ended up leaving my new Tracey workouts at work, so I didn't get to preview them last night anyways. Hope you get them soon!

I actually worked out last night - yippee!!! My DH and I did GS Legs. I'm feeling pretty fried today. Tonight we play to tackle one of the upper body GS workouts. Not sure which one yet. I do not think I am up to the drop sets so I may be going with whichever one does not have those!

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! Tomorrow is my "Friday"! :)

Hi Michelle and Liann,

This past week has been as crazy as ever. I got interrupted each time I tried to workout outx( .

I have blown the November rotation. Today I did Low Impact Circuit. Seems like it has been a while since I've done this one. It was fun and refreshing.

We are going to the mountains for Thanksgiving so today was it for my workouts this week. I'll start on Monday, again!

Hope all you PYGFO ladies have a great Thanksgiving:)

Carolyn

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great day. I did Jari's Ripped to the Core this morning. I think I'm going to be a little sore tomorrow. This one is all about high reps. I can't wait for Thanksgiving to be over so I can stop eating LOL. My friend at work made me a rum cake and I'm trying really hard not to eat it. I already had a slice after lunch but now I want more. Uggh so hard to resist these holiday treats. Tomorrow I'm making a pumpkin pie also. I thought about making a pumpkin cheesecake but I don't think I will.

So I hope everyone is having a good week. It's been quiet on here. Probably lots of you are travelling, etc. Hope you're being safe and having a nice time with family / friends, etc.

Liann - great job on working out. I love GS legs! Have a good "Friday" tomorrow!

Michelle - Are you ready to cook your feast?

Gin - I stopped doing P90X. I don't think I was quite ready for it. It really does take a lot of mental determination. I wanted to add more cardio since I'll be eating a lot this week. :p

Take care everyone.

T

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!I got my Tracey dvd in the mail today.......THE WRONG ONE!!!! I ordered the HISM2, not the parts!! Has Tracey e-mailed you back yet Robin?

Carolyn, LIC is one of my faves also, mainly the step portion.:)

Liann, that is soo neat that your DH works out with you!

Tess, I have been making lists all day, my fingers are wore out now.;)

Where is Robin and Miss Vicki today???Where was Vicki and Lara yesterday?? Slackers;):+ :p

It's Me the slacker!!!

Sorry. It's late, I have been running non-stop for the last 14 hours ( started with school conferences and ended with rehearsal. Can't really remember what happened in between.) This is the week from HELL and there's not rest in sight. AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay, better now... Hope all your Thanksgiving plans are coming together!! I am so thanful for all my PYGFO friends... you keep me pretty sane, I must say.

So, I just popped in to say hey to the morning PYGFO girls in case they read today's post. I promise not to slack tomorrow. I need my computer time. I am very cranky when I don't get it!

The circles under my eyes are about as bad as they have ever been. so, time to go up to bed, slather on some magic eye potion and try and get some beauty sleep. I'll come post after I teach in the morning.

See all you lovelies tomorrow. Nighty Night.

Hello.

I have been so busy lately, but I am still here:) No workout today. We had company and went out to dinner. I got up early yesterday and got on the treadmill. I am disappointed that I have not been able to workout as much this past week (especially with all of the food I am about to eat:9 ). I plan to get up early and workout tomorrow. We are leaving in the afternoon. I have a hair appointment to squeeze in there as well.

Michelle...sorry about the mix-up of Tracey's DVDs. Maybe you and Robin will get to keep them both!

Vicki...I hope the rest of the week is a little smoother for you.

Hello and Hugs to everyone else!

I have to go sort through our wedding and party pictures and get them in albums so all of our family can see them. I think it will be a late night. I probably won't be able to post until Friday, but I may be able to pop in before then. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.