PYGFO- Tuesday

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend:)
Today is chest-back, and cardio for me.

bbl,

Good morning Michelle. My weekend was nice, but I had to work yesterday. It was way too busy. Today is an IMAX day. Probably 2, but maybe 3. Depends on how I feel after work. Taa for now.

Good morning girls.

Robin, thank you so much for the email... it made my heart smile.

The weekend was about as tough as anything has been in years. My heart is aching as much as it was 10 years ago and I miss my son every day more than any words could ever say. But it's a beautiful day to be in the world and I'm here and so are my wonderful DH and my beautiful boys so life must continue, as it always does.

I must run now as I have to teach, but I will BBL for sure!! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to my PYGFO friends for getting me through so much these last couple of weeks!! You all are pretty special women whose friendships have meant more than you could ever know.

See you all later!! Enjoy your day!

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was 1-5 of IMAX1 and will do the rest of it this aft. Today is my first day with my new class of 4 year olds. FUN!;-)

Vicki--My thoughts have been with you all weekend.

Hi Robin and Michelle! And all you come later!

Gotta run,
Gin:)

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing great. I feel so well rested and ready to tackle all my projects at work this week. We'll see how I feel by Friday. I relaxed Sat. & Sun. and napped and cooked, no workouts. Yesterday I did a mish-mosh of step workouts for about 50 minutes and then did abs from PUB. I meant to get up this morning for upper body work but I had my alarm set for 8:15 instead of 6:15. oops.

Michelle - enjoy your workout today. Hope you also had a nice weekend.

Robin - bummer you had to work yesterday. :( Have fun with Imax today.

Vicki - I've been thinking about you all weekend too. I am glad to see you here checking in today. Have fun teaching class.

Gin - have fun with the 4 year olds today. and Good Luck!! :)

Hey again... just jumping in for a second to say Hey to Tess and Gin.

Tess: thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers and your email. I'll write to you in a bit. Love ya!!

Gin: good luck with your first day of school. I can't even believe how lucky those kiddies are to have you for a teacher!

Just got back from teaching... as usual I am a bit "funky" so off to shower, then to the surgeon with DS. I'm not that concerned now that I know his lump is benign, so hopefully we'll get a surgery date today and get this over with!!

Bye all!

Hi Again!

School was good . It just takes a while to get into the routine and for the children to understand all of the rules and procedures. It's a nice group!:)

Tess--What step workout did you include in the mish mosh? Sounds like fun! Did you post somewhere the weight selections that Cathe uses in her various workouts? I looked for it, but could not find it.

Vicki--You are too sweet with your kind words. I too am glad to see you posting with us today.

Robin--Which IMAX did you choose today? I am impressed you have the energy to workout after work.:p

Hi Michelle and any others that come later!

Gin

Tess, your mish mosh sounds like fun. It also sounds hard!

Gin, I'm glad school started well. I have to admire anyone who can spend all day with a roomful of 4 year olds. I get exhausted just thinking about it.

I ended up doing IMAX 2. I was suprised I made it through the whole thing. It felt pretty good too.

See you game-facers tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.