PYGFO Thursday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Goodmorning facers.

Michelle, I'm so happy to see you here. I posted in yesterday's thread, but somehow it got lost. Then I was too tired to redo it. I felt bad, after I nagged you into posting.

Liann, I'm still in the Not Preordering Camp. I hate it, just hate it. But I don't have the money and I know I don't have the life style to stick with a rotation like that for months, so I really think I'm going to give it a pass. But I hate it!

Laura, I'm so glad to see you checking in. Study hard and get good grades at your training. I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with your overall experience with eating and all while you were home. Those few extra pounds you may have picked up will disappear in no time.

Hi Gin, Carolyn, Lara, Vicki and any others I missed.

Yesterday was my rest day, and I had planned on doing the grocery shopping, but I ended up babysitting instead, so I'm headed to the store this morning. Later on I'm planning on a CC workout on the bike. Have a wonderful day all.

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I did S&H Bis and Tris and I was (drumroll ready)....able to go heavier than Cathe during the bicep curls. That is big for me because I am so NOT strong!!

Robin--You know you made the right decision staying in the Not Preordering Camp. There will be other opportunities for other things or buy it later ot just part of it later.

Hi to everyone else!
Gotta run!

Gin:)

Goodmorning ladies! I took it easy last night and didn't do a workout. I may do some upper body work tonight and a stretch segment, but I think I will hold off on cardio until this cold is out of my system. I'm actually going to call my doctor today and see if I can get in tomorrow. 3 weeks is a long time for a cold and I can only fight it so much before it turns into a full blown sinus infection. I hate to take antibiotics, but my body obviously can't kick this on its own. :(

Laura - Great to hear from you!!! I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear you are doing well with all the food temptations we have here. ;)

Robin - Sorry about the unplanned babysitting session. My parents get a lot of that from my sisters. :( Have fun with GroceryMax today.

Lara - Glad to hear from you yesterday too!!! :)

Good Morning! :)

Today is IM2+CWabs. Yesterday was SB, and boy was it a "blast!":7

Lara, hang in there, the feeling tired will diminish (it comes back after the baby is born).I think during all my pregnancies I slept through the first trimester. When I would get home from work, if I sat on the couch that was it, I fell asleep- pitiful! But now the second and third trimester, I felt great!

Robin, Like Gin said there will be plenty to buy from Cathe, I'm sure she is planning to put out a few other workouts. ;-) So do you think you will get tired of riding your bike for cardio? Or does the Cardio Coach keep it 'fresh' for you?

Gin, way to go on that bicep work! Obviously you are strong!:7 :p

Hi Liann:)

Off to workout......

Good morning -

I'm running late but I'm here. Last night we actually got SNOW in Atlanta. This is very unusual for us. The weather people were only expecting a wintery mix and we ended up with 1" but in northern GA they got up to 5". It shut the whole city down!!! CRAZY I tell ya!!

I did S/H legs plus GS Legs floor work this morning. I'm feeling it right now.

Liann - Hope to doc will gie you something to clear up your sinus infection fast. Luckily no one in my family has been sick this season.

Robin - I'm sure you have a wonderful time babysitting your grandkids, they grow up too fast. You wouldn't wanted to be anywhere near a grocery store here yesterday. It was a mad house. People hear that it might snow and beat a path to the store.

Gin - What weight does Cathe use for biceps in S/H?

Michelle - Did you guys get any snow yesterday. On the news it looked like the system was going your direction.

Hope everyone has a great day! Hello to Gin, Tess, Vicki (where are you?) and everyone else.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn- yes we got a little snow here. It was enough to cover the ground, and then the rain melted it all away.:(
You guys got 5"!! I know there probably wasn't a dozen eggs or a loaf of bread left in any store.:7 ;-)

Michelle -

We only got 1", the North GA Mountain area which is about 50 miles north of me got the 5". I needed ketchup and made the mistake of going to the store. I promptly turned around and borrowed from a neighbor.

Carolyn

Hello.

I am finally checking in with a workout (KPC):) I had to force myself to do it though. I got home from work and slept for 2 1/2 hours. I felt so lethargic when I woke up. I felt a lot better after I got started and wished I had time to do more. Maybe tomorrow. I am SO glad it is Friday tomorrow---it has been a long week!!

Robin...Sorry you lost your post yesterday. I hope you enjoyed your CC.

Gin...WTG on S&H!!! I have been such a slacker on my weights lately---just not enough energy. I hope to get back to it soon b/f it starts to become difficult.

Liann...Sorry you are having a hard time getting over your cold. I hate taking antibiotics, too, but sometimes it is the only way I ever feel better. Take care of yourself!!

Michelle...Yes, I will hang in there:) I just can't believe how tired I feel right now. On my early days home from work, I can't help but take a loooong nap! I guess it is good for me, I am just not used to sleeping that much during the day! I am looking forward to that 2nd trimester!! Looks like you had some fun workouts over the past few days! BTW, I like your new avatar!!

Carolyn...I hope you enjoyed your snow. We only got a dusting, but it was COLD today!

Laura...Good to hear from you!!

Hello to everyone else. I hope Vicki and Tess are doing well. Have a great Friday:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.