PYGFO-Thursday

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Everyone!

Today is KB/LC another favorite.}(

Robin, oooo the Caribbean in March, sounds wonderful!!

Laura, hope your feeling better today.

Liann, what an awful thing to have happen! And your little doggy to.:(
I did the gym styles legs 3 days ago and still feel it.

Gin, BC/BT is a fun fun workout.

Lara, another 12 hour day, hope those don't catch up to you. Extra cardio will help that though}(

Hello to Vicki, Tess and anyone else who pops in!

Ok, I have a favor to ask of all you ladies....do you think you could pm me your mailing addresses? I will not sell them to advertisers or be soliciting anything, I promise LOL! :D I would appreciate it!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was a rest day for me. I have the DOMS all over today.:eek: :p

Michelle--I just pm'ed you with my address. What are you up to ??;-) KB....my fav of the new 4ds!

Lara--My ds has had several knee surgeries. Yes, I think that was the first at Scottish Rite 7 years ago. Unfortunately I look every bit of my 48 years, but that poor girl needed new glasses!

Robin--I was looking through the RT Who's Who book last night and realized our children are the same age.

Hi Vicki, Tess, Liann, Laura, Allison and all others PYGFOers. I did post yesterday.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good morning!!!

What a change to be part of a check-in. This is super fun! ;) I've always wanted to be one of the cool people who post in the checkin forum...hehe

Anyhoo, no workout for me last night. I got a tad bit carried away with Christmas decorations and dowloading Christmas carols onto my Ipod...i'm such a geek it's hysterical. I'm in such a Christmas mood this year I can't believe it! I can't wait to go get a tree this Saturday. I'm counting the minutes!

I'm feeling really guilty that I didn't work out last night so I'm planning on doing the workout on the Nov. rotation from last night (that I missed) plus the workout on the rotation for tonight. (which would be HIS and KB). That's a solid two hours though and I don't know if I'll make it. KB/LC really poops me out so I don't know if I'll manage HIS as well.

Hope you're all having great mornings so far. Hopefully I'll be back later!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Mornnig Allison, maybe try doing the cardio portions first then the weights, that way you have one warm up and one cool down, cuts some of the time off. Or do it opposite if you like to do weights first. Just my 2 cents :)

Gin, I got your pm, thank you! ;)

Hey girls!

Allison: I am so glad you are here! Now, lemme tell ya, as for the cool factor, well, you just couldn't have picked a cooler bunch. I mean, I have to say, as for these Cathe boards, well, we rule!!! Hehe... just kidding, well not really. I mean, in my own head I'm pretty cool. Just don't ask my kids!

Michelle: I will email you the address, but if it is because you are sending Christmas cards already, let's just say... no surprise there!! I want some of that efficiency you have! I have to admit something... ready... I have not bought ONE present yet!! aggghhhh. I'm like Lara, I am the one in the stores the day before running like a crazy person. I think I thrive on chaos!!

Okay, I really have to run for now... I have a dentist appointment but I want to get in a quick workout first. Just kickboxing from 4ds. Then tonight I teach.

Gin, Tess, Carolyn ( where are you?),Lara, Lauraand Robin and any other COOL PYGFO gals... have a great day!!

>Mornnig Allison, maybe try doing the cardio portions first
>then the weights, that way you have one warm up and one cool
>down, cuts some of the time off.

Michelle-
That's a great idea. My only thought is that with the 4DS workouts, a large part of the cardio is the warmup--for instance, in KB, practically 10 minutes of the 30 minute workout is the warmup....
Hmmmm....

Vicki- Have fun at that Dr. appointment. Sending lots of "no cavity" vibes your way. hehe ;)
I've been reading about you and your oh-so-very-talented boys. I even listened to some of their songs! They're great! Congrats on having such a talented family!!!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Thats why you pick the one with the best warm up first...like the KB one :D}(

Edited to add: I have had to "make up" workouts many times. I am bad when it comes to skipping workouts....the whole guilt thing, it's horrible. i end up doing 2+ hours then spending the rest of the day recovering, LOL!

Goodmorning ladies! I didn't get that workout in last night. :( I had a little visit from "AF" (she's a real you know what) and ended up spending the entire night with a heating pad and a book. I promise I will be getting a workout in tonight though!

Cheyenne is doing a lot better, but is super clingy. She is usually perfectly happy to sleep in her crate or on a pillow at the side of our bed, but last night she insisted on sleeping with mommy. She slept right against my side and did not move a muscle all night. Poor Dakota had to sleep at my feet. He normally shares my pillow with me.

Michelle - I sent the address. :)

Gin - I would normally say that I was jealous of your DOMS, but I think I have had enough in the last week to last me a lifetime! :)

Hi Allison cutie! I'm sure one night of not exercising will not hurt you one bit! Glad to see you checking in here!

Vicki - Hope the dentist appointment goes well. I have a phobia about going to the dentist. :( Ranks right up there with my fear of heights!

Good Afternoon All,

I feel like I have been out of the loop the past week or so. We went to the mountains for Thanksgiving and had a great time. The kids actually got along without fighting for 4 days:D

I have also been working on a memory picture book for my in-laws who are celebrating their 50th anniversary this month. The party is
Saturday. All my computer time has been spent on scanning pictures and creating this d@#$#@mn book. This should be a 6 month project but I got elected to be in charge of the gift and did it all in 12 days!! It wasn't easy collecting 50 years of pictures from my DH's 5 siblings but I got them and the book arrived yesterday:7 :7 :7

I was finally able to unwind with LIS and all upper body this morning. Holy cow!! That premix is a long one.

I'll try to read all the past posts to catch up and post more regularly.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving..

Carolyn

P.S. Welcome Allison!

Hi everyone! Looks like today was KB day for everyone. I did just the KB this morning and the core workout. I got up a little late but still wanted to get something in.

Carolyn - that book sounds awesome. What a fun project. I'm sure the end result was worth the effort. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. DH and I did too, just quiet at home.

Allison - sometimes a break is good for you! Glad you'll be joining us on the checkin. Yes, we are VERY cool.

Vicki - hope everything goes OK at the dentist.

Michelle - I am now 1/2 way done with my Christmas shopping. I need to go to a specialty wine store this weekend and get something for my boss and then get a gift card for my dad and that's it. I got my Christmas cards at costco so I'll do those either this weekend or next.

Liann - It sounds like you were able to comfort your dog after the episode. Hope the puppy is back to normal soon.

Lara, Laura, Robin and everyone else, hope you're having a great day.

WTH! I posted a loooooony, totally entertaining post before I left work, but where is it? Must have clicked the wrong button. Dang. I'm home and getting ready to do Low Max. Later.

Robin - I hate it when that happens!!!

Well, another one of my dogs is sick now. Montana has really bad diahrea and vomiting. I called the vet and they told me to give him Chey's antibiotic. Unfortunately, he threw it up within minutes. I'm afraid to give him anything else, so he is now blocked off in the kitchen with some water and a bowl of ice chips. I wish the vet had found out for sure what the problem is. I'm starting to doubt it was turkey since Montana just came down sick today and it's been a week since he had any turkey. The whole situation is so frustrating and now I'm worried Dakota might get sick. Please keep all my wienies in your prayers tonight. Montana does not do well at the vet's office and I'm dreading having to take him in tomorrow. I'm praying for an overnight recovery. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.