PYGFO Thursday 1/10

Good Morning Ladies,

Where is everybody??? I've never started a post before, its a little scary:eek:

I have been following the BFL clean eating program for 11 days now and let me tell ya, I have noticed a huge difference. I still have lots more jiggles to get rid of, but I can tell things are firming up. It is true that what you eat ( or lack of what you eat, Junk) has a huge impact on losing fat.

This morning is did 4DS Kickbox Cardio only plus abs. I feel my body is finally getting used to working out on an empty stomach. No fainting today:p

I hope to hear from the rest of the PYGFO ladies and that everyone is well.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn! I think the PYGFO thread has been rather sparse lately. Just wait until the next RT is announced and I'm sure things will pick up! :)

I've been out of town for the past few weeks on the west coast and am still not back into the groove of things. I've decided to start back to exercising slowly and did Tracey's Pilates/Yoga last night with DH. I didn't feel like I did a lot, but I'm pretty sore today so I think some of those moves really sneak up on you. I'm definitely feeling it in the core.

My eating has been awful lately, so I am working on cleaning that up - actually had a salad for lunch.

Nothing else all that interesting. How many of you gals are going to preorder the new workouts? I REALLY want them, but I'm not supposed to use my credit card anymore, so I guess I will just have to wait and pay full price. ;)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hi Carolyn and Liann. We kind of fell apart during the crazy days of the holidays and haven't gotten back together regularly yet. Carolyn, thanks for starting the thread. That's good news about BFL. I got the book out of the library, but didn't get real inspired. I have been trying to clean up my eating though. I got a dietminder journal after reading someone's post about it. So far I like it, but it's only been two days.

Today I did CCv6. I'm trying to get over a cold, so it was hard to get through, but I did it. Tomorrow is my doctors appointment to find out what the MRI showed with my knee. We'll see what happens next.

Liann, I doubt if I'll be getting the new series, as much as I hate to say that. 1) It's too expensive - my credit card is off limits right now too 2) I really think it's too much for me at this point in my life 3) I don't have the money or space for the additional equipment. I really hate to not have this, but I think the only reason I'd buy it would be to have it, you know? We'll see how I feel when the pre-sale is almost over.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.