PYGFO- TGIF!

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

After reading the theread from yesterday I am in the mood for CW step only premix I think:) Either that, or Tracey's step sweatfest.
I should do them both, as tonight will be cake and ice cream for desert. It is my youngest son turns 13 today...time passes so quickly anymore, does anyone else notice that?

Lara- (((hugs))) sorry to hear about your patient, I know that has to be hard.

I have to get kids up..bbl,

Goodmorning all.

Michelle, I got your PM and will be sending you a package sometime next week. Hugs and high fives to the birthday boy.

Lara, hugs over the loss of your patient. That must be difficult.

I doubt if I'll get a chance to workout today. My SIL and her DH will be arriving mid afternoon and I don't think there will be time to fit one in. Enjoy your Friday everyone!

PYGFO Check-in

Good morning and happy Friday! :7 The storms of life blew my game face to hell, but I am getting back in the game! I enjoyed a Rhythmic Step cardio party this morning and hope y’all have a blessed Friday! :7

Michelle, I agree with you about the negativity. I was so sad to read the posts blaming Brenda for her injury. :-( Oh, Buttercup started playing at the store last night, and I had a burning desire to start doing Cathe’s step choreography from Cardio and Weights! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I ran 3 miles and then Stretch Max 1. Love that music ever since Cathe played it during our final RT stretch!!:) The rotation called for a 45 min. run, so I may go out again later after school.

Michelle--Happy Birthday to your son. Enjoy the cake and ice cream tonight....yum!

Lara--Glad you are still posting with us. Sounds as if you are quite busy lately. Take care.

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

ETA: Hi Heather! Glad to see you with us again! We've missed you. I have not read anything about anyone blaming Brenda for her injury. Don't want to hear that!!

Hi everyone!

Lara - I am sorry to hear about your patient. I have so much respect for people who are in the healthcare field and have to see so many things like this.

Michelle - Happy Bday to your DS!! Eat some extra cake for me OK? Have fun with your workout tonight.

Gin - Great job on your 3 mile run and stretch. :)

Robin - your jelly sounds great. I love grape jelly!

Heather - Hi! Great job on Rythmic Step.

Yesterday was a rest day for me. DH and I went to a nice restaurant in Buckhead for our anniversary dinner. I enjoyed my dish but DH did not enjoy his so much so we decided we are going to go out again Sat. night to another local favorite and try again. Tonight's workout will be Tone it Up.

Good morning girls.

Just got back from teaching. Ugh, am I gross right now. And sore. And did I mention gross??

Lara: I am also so sorry to hear about that boy. I feel sad just thinking about it. I hope you are okay. I am sure you made a difference in his life. His family won't forget that, trust me. Looking forward to those pics...

Michelle: Good job yesterday on the UB work! I added two sets of shoulder presses. Okay, are you ready for this?? I have a moment of gloating to share... I lifted 30 pounds ( each shoulder!) on military presses. I did two sets 8 reps each after the other shoulder work! I am so excited. DH was in the room and was pretty impressed. That was my first time lifting more than 25 pounds for military presses. I made sure not to put my back in it and kept good form. I love working my shoulders, they are my favotrite body part to work!! OOOOOH, I felt like a "tough girl" after that!! Yay!

Tess: I didn't realize it was your anniversary! Hope the "dessert" was good since the dinner wasn't. ;-) ( Okay, mind out of gutter now)

Gin: We sent the HRM out today for the battery. I can't wait to get it back!! I'll let you know how that goes. And wow on the run! 3 miles... that's a good run!

Heather: Welcome back. Hope your game face is back on!! Great job on the workout!

Robin: Wow, what a day yesterday getting ready for SIL and BIL. So, I agree with everyone else, DO NOT put any gas in the car and that will force them to have to do it!

Liann and Robin: I have an idea about getting together. I'll email you guys about. I'll email either later tonight or tomorrow as I have to go do some running around...

Okay, I'm off for now. Have a great day everyone!!

Hi Heather. People were blaming Brenda for her injury?!!? I 'm glad I missed that.

Tess, I like your DH's style. Just keep going out until you find a meal you like. We ate at one of our favorite places last Saturday while visiting the Finger Lakes and I had one of the best scallop dinners ever. It was served with smash potatos, spinach sauteed with a little bacon and lemon raspberry sauce. Sounds weird, but it was so good.

Vicki, I can't wait to get your email.

Vicki - I e-mailed you back from my work address, so if you see one you don't recognize it's me. I can't get my yahoo to work for some reason. I'm actually suspicious that my work is blocking it...

Lara - ((((HUGS))))

Heather - Welcome back!!! Glad to see you :)

Gin - Congrats on the run!

Michelle - You do not look old enough to have a 13 year old!

Busy, busy day today. I have honestly been in a crabby mood for most of it. I plan a serious kick boxing workout when I get home!

Hello everyone.

Today I did IMAX Extreme and added the 2 blasts from IMAX2 that weren't in the workout}( Have to make up for all of the desserts I had yesterday (and the 1 1/2 I had today). What is wrong with me??

Thank you so much for all of your support and {{{HUGS}}}. It means so much to me to know that you all care. It has also helped a little to talk with other co-workers who knew him. I just can't stop thinking about him and his family and caregivers. I know he was and will always be loved.

Michelle...I think after reading yesterday's thread I also chose a workout with CW in it. I hope your DS and your family had a wonderful birthday celebration!!

Robin...I hope you have a good visit with your SIL and her DH. I also hope that you don't have to fill up your car with gas when they leave:) Yum...your scallop dinner is making me hungry, and I just got back from eating halibut. What are smash potatos anyway?

Heather...Good to see you. I hope you had fun with RS.

Gin...I have SM, but I haven't pulled it out in forever. I need to get back in the habit of doing more stretching (other than doing what is at the end of Cathe's workouts).

Tess...I hope you and your DH enjoy your meal on Saturday. Have fun celebrating your anniversary twice:)

Vicki...Thank you for your sincere words. It really does help. You rock by the way...30 pounds?!?! I still can't get past 15 at this point. You are such an inspiration!! I bet your clients love you:)

Liann...I have felt extremely crabby lately too. All of this work, and everything else. A tough workout always helps! I hope you had a good one!

Thanks again everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.