PYGFO- Sunday

Good morning.

THANK YOU so much Michelle!! I appreciate all of your help with my picture trail!! I am glad to finally have some pictures up of the wedding. Thanks for the compliments:)

I am trying to get motivated to workout. I think I will do legs and some sort of cardio.

BBL...

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was BC. Hadn't done that one in a VERY long time...FUN!! "You can do anything for a minute!",right??:p

Michelle--Which cardio did you choose today? Love your "Good Morning" sun!! So bright and cheery!!

Robin--Dinner sounds yummy! You sound lik quite the cook! What happened to the faux p90x that you were going to do?? Huh??

Vicki--Or should I just call you the Big Headed Shoulder Queen!!;-)

Lara--Loved the beautiful wedding pics. Such a handsome couple. Tell me again where you were married. I know I told you that my DS and GF are getting married in April, so I have wedding on the brain. Was there anything that you did in the planning that you would especially recommend?

Off to church,
Gin:)

I'm at work where Lara's picturetrail is filtered. I'll have to check it out at home.

Michelle, I'm LOL at you using the Robin-method to pick your workout. I'm thinking of doing KPC today too. I haven't done that one is a looooong time.

Gin, yes, I do like to cook. Just not every day. My p45x rotation went the way of all of my rotations. I just can not stick to a rotation for anymore than a week. Stuff keeps popping up in my life that makes me miss a day or two and then I never know how to make it up.

Vicki and Liann, I mentioned out plans to DH and he was not very receptive. I will have to use the Leather Teddy Technique to soften him up.

As I mentioned, I'm hoping to do KPC when I get home from work. I'll probably check back in later.

Hi everybody!

Lara- Your pictures are gorgeous! What a beautiful bride you are! Did you find your workout motivation?

Michelle- KPC is always a favorite of mine. Yesterday I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme. I've had this workout for a while and had never tried it. I had heard so many bad things about it I was afraid to do it. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

Gin- Bootcamp is always a good one. I love that line in the workout. It's so true though. I can't wait for the new bootcamp workout. Did you preorder?

Robin- Great job with KPC. I can never get motivated to workout on Sundays. It's too difficult with two church services to attend. LOL at the Leather Teddy Technique. Works everytime though right:p

Have a good rest of the day. Time to go get ready to go to church again.

Jacque

Hello.

I was able to do B&G, but I did not fit in any cardio:( Hopefully tomorrow, but I don't know since I work late on Mondays.

Gin...Thanks!! We were married in Navarre, FL. We used to vacation there a lot before the hurricanes hit. We haven't stayed on the island since then, but we visit each summer when we are in FL. I am not sure I can give you a lot of advice. I was only engaged for 6 weeks before we got married (we dated for 10 years, so we didn't waste any more time). It definitely was a lifesaver to have my mom and other family/in-laws-to-be helping me out. Where in the planning process are you? You are going to have so much fun! Where is your DS planning to get married?

Robin...Thank you!! It was a romantic wedding. I think the beautiful scenery helped make it that way. We just love the ocean. I hope you enjoyed KPC!

Jacque...Thank you so much!! I did find some motivation to do B&G--I love that one! Have a great workout tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone for your comments on my pictures. I think I will work on editing some of them since I only had a few to pick from that were on my laptop. I think I could become addicted to working on my picture trail now that I (kind of) know how to do it!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.