PYGFO Saturday

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning everyone.

Jaque: Thanks you so much for coming and wishing well for my DS. Glad to see you posting.... stick around!

So, to all of my wonderful PYGFO friends, thank you for all your prayers for my DS. So, the great news is that it looks like whatever is in his leg is benign!!! OMG, the radiologist comes out and tells me he will be looking at the scan on Tuesday as he had to leave in a few minutes. OH, you should have seen my face. I tried to hold it together, then w/o planning it the water works started a little. I told him that I have held it together for weeks now while insurance played games and I had to wiat for another appointment and I didn't think I could wait until Tuesday. So, he stuck around and looked and then pulled me in his office to show me the scans, and so it looks like nothing to be scared about. Now we have to see the surgeon and just have the lump removed. That doesn't freak me out... because of their cerebral palsy and a few other medical issues my boys have already had 15 operations ( between the triplets) so surgery doesn't really shake me up anymore. My DS also, he takes the surgery part like it's no big deal. So, big Exhale!

I won't be around the rest of the weekend, my friends. My heart is pretty heavy today and tomorrow I fear will be alot worse. Tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary of the passing of my DS. For those who don't know, My two older boys are two of triplets, and one of the triplets ( my beautiful angel, Paul) passed away suddenly at the age of 6. I can hardly breathe right now. All in all my family and I are are survivors. We try every day to make the most out of life. Every day is a struggle deep inside when you lose your child, but anniversaries and birthdays are especially difficult. For us, birthdays are really tough because on their birthday we both grieve for our son who isn't here and celebrate for the ones who are. All on the same day. So, anyway, ten years is hitting me pretty hard, to be honest. My heart is hurting almost like it did ten years ago and I could crawl in bed and stay there right now. I might just have to do that actually. I remember when it happened thinking how will I live even one day, let alone even be able to imagine making it ten years. And now here it is ten years later. How did that happen? Okay, having a moment now, so I'm going to get going...

Thanks for reading this. You guys are all special and I appreciate the friendship and comraderie. {{HUGS}} to you....

Vicki--
Please know I am thinking of you and my prayers are with you and your family at this time. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug in person. You are such a special lady and I know this is a difficult time for you. Thank you for sharing.

Gin

{{{{{{{Vicki}}}}}}}

I am so relieved for you and your ds! How nice of that doctor to stick around and give you some good news, you needed to hear that! I also sent you an e-mail.

Nothing new here, dd is better. She should be well enough for school on Tues. I did not work out yesterday, I took a nap instead:) So today I will be 'making up' my workout:(

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday!

{{{HUGS}}} Vicki. What an up and down kind of week you've had. Relax and enjoy your loved ones.

Gin, I saw your post under the kindergarden picture thread and was so moved by the heart story. Isn't it rewarding to know you made a difference in someone's life?

Michelle, I'm glad your DD is better. I took the day off yesterday too. No time to fit in a workout.

I did BC this morning and am waiting for DH to say he's ready to leave. We are picnicing with friends.

Have a great day!

Vicki - I am so relieved to hear that your son's MRI turned out!!! I'm sure that is a HUGE relief!!! I will be sending tons of HUGS and warm thoughts for you and your family over the next few days.

Hi everyone. Vicki, I am so relieved on your son's MRI. I sent you an email and I'm sending you hugs.

Today will be Imax 2 or 3. I guess I'll just try 3 and see how it is. :) I love 2! Hope everyone is having a nice labor day weekend so far.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.