PYGFO New Year's Eve

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning PYGFOerds!

I know I have been MIA, but my excuse is that I have been out of town staying with my nephews while my brother and SIL are out of town. I go back home today. It's been somewhat of a challenge to workout while here, but I have done: yoga, run and abs, band workout and today may be KM leg conditioning drills and abs. My DH left yesterday and took my workout shoes with him!x( Now I am limited on what I can do.
I am ready to see what Cathe comes up with for the Jan rotation. Anyone else game?

Happy New Year all PYGFOers! I hope that 2008 brings much joy, happiness and good health to all of you and your families!

Gin:)

Hi Gin. Seems like everyone is out of town or super busy. I'm at work today, but have tomorrow off. I've been doing pretty well keeping up with the upper body workouts, but I'm still not pleased with my cardio options. It snowed last night and is predicted to be cold tomorrow, so I have to drag out my 30 year old nasty stationary bike. I'm going to try calling around to see if any of the gyms in town offer any kind of pay-as-you-go plan. I'd like to stop in right after work and do an elliptical or bike workout if possible. Sure wish I lived near the Four Seasons Club!

Everyone have a safe and happy New Year's Eve. See you next year.

Hi Gin and Robin,

I have been a baaad girl this holiday season. Too much eating and drinking and hardly any exercise at all. That has all changed as of today.
I have joined the 12-week Challenge with 20 or so other Catheites. Do you remember Gayle (Banslug) from the road trip? Well, she just finished the BFL 12 week challenge and she looks amazing. She has inspired me to get my act together and to stop using every excuse in the book as to why I can't have the body I want. I have used my thyroid cancer as an excuse for 7 years as to why I can't lose weight and inches. No more!! I have ordered the BFL book from my library and I will keep logs, take before and after pictures, and just eat healthy. It sounds so simple, doesn't it?

I hope you guys have a great New Year's. Don;t work too hard Robin.
Hello to all the other PYGFO MIA's.

Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.