PYGFO for the new workouts! Thurs Oct 18

buffettgirl

Cathlete
I'm just starting this because I'm ROFLOL at the image of Michelle previewing the new workouts in the doctor's waiting room. Now there is a creative use of time!

My plan is for Lower Step Intensity this afternoon after work. See you all then.

Hey, I just couldn't wait:) But, at least I was considerate enough to wear my headphones.:+

Kickbox Plus Heavy Weights Legs and Core for me today}(
I'll check back after I've worked out.

OMG!!! I can't believe it... my DVD's are supposed to come today! Um, do you guys think if I brought them on the cruise and snuck in the class studio and helped myself to the DVD player anyone would mind? I'm seriously thinking about it!!

Sooo.... goo dmorning. I'm just waiting for a client, then w/o ( UB, probably PP 2x) cleaning, packing, more cleaning, more packing, and then drive kids, then teach tonight, then immediately following play rehearsal. Then collapse. But, you know, what else is new.

BTW, all my friends and students think we are in a cult. A Cathe cult. They really do. I think they are right. I mean, Michelle, it's true, you sitting in the Dr.'s office previewing, all of us sitting around like puppy dogs begging for our DVD's and announcing delivery dates, The RT, planning to be the first on line to get in on the next one, now all the Cathe gear we wear and tote, etc. Maybe we all need to be de-programmed. What would they do to us, make us eat cheese doodles and exercise to Richard Simmons?? LOL!

Okay, I'm off, see ya later, gaters.

ROFLOL at the cult remarks. Yes, I do believe we have been brainwashed. And our tin hats don't even help deflect the feel good vibes Cathe's workouts give us.

I too am ROFLOL at the de-programming. Good question. How WOULD you de-program someone caught in a Cathe cult. Working out with Richard Simmons? Hmmm. At least that's still working out. It might take something a little more drastic.

:)

Just poking my head in to say Hi Laura!!!!

Um, yes, but Ricjard Simmons could possibly deter one from working out ever again. It's not so much him ( okay, maybe a little), but those glittery shorts and tank tops are just too much to bear...

I heart Cathe's new kickbox workout!! It has all the fun of Kick Punch and Crunch mixed in with a Legs and Glutes like workout. I believe I will use all the premixes on this one(because I like longer cardio)! :7 The one thing that did scare me while I was previewing...how hard Cathe was breathing. I thought, if she is this outa breath, I'll probably be in a coma on the floor!

Michelle, I remember hearing Cathe's heavy breathing when they shoulded the DVD at the RT. Someone thought maybe they edited it out. I guess not, huh? I'm not getting to that one until next week, so when you come out of your coma, you can review it for me.

Robin, your going to wait till next week to do it? You have more patience than I do, LOL!

I admit I was breathless, but in a good way. Everything in the kickbox class from the roadtrip is in there...and the music, I will say it again, drives the workout! I had a smile on my breathless face the whole time:)
She does not let up though. That 30 min., is a FULL 30 min of intense cardio. This one will defiantly get your endorphins going! I am not a good reviewer I know, sorry. I loved the kicking, the punching, and the weight work was great. Next time I will go heavier on the weights.

PYGFO Check-in

PYGFO Sisters:

I am eating lunch at my desk today and waiting patiently for the UPS man to arrive with my package from Cathe! Oh, I am enjoying my very first Honeycrisp apple thanks to the raves of y’all. Yummy! :9 Wow! I have been missing my favorite summer fruits and was bored with apples. This is my new fall favorite! It is as good as a candy apple and costs as much as one too ($1.50 for one apple)!

I hope my package arrives in good condition. I have read that they are not shipping in cardboard boxes with packing peanuts anymore. UPS around here has a bad habit of crushing DVD cases in padded mailers.

Vicki, I know that your cult remark was intended to be funny. Let me just say that I am very familiar with the marks of a cult, and this is definitely not one. I would get the hell out of Dodge if I thought that were even a remote possibility. Cathe would not make a good cult leader based on my experience with her. She is too humble and unassuming. She has a charismatic personality, but she is not a psychopath. Learning to trust Cathe (and women in general) has been a big leap of faith for me. God has done a healing work in my heart because I do love her and trust her. I believe Cathe is in real life who she represents herself to be on video and through these forums. Seven years ago, I was ready to declare all women unsafe instruments of the enemy. God loved me too much to let me do that, and I am so glad I did not give up on women completely. I would have missed so many blessings like knowing Cathe and all of you! Enough about the past. Where is the UPS man?

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: PYGFO Check-in

BH - Enjoy the HC apples. I found some at costco last night for $7 for 10 so I'm pretty happy. About the cult thing, I'm pretty sure Vicki didn't mean that literally. I definitely did not take it that way. :)

Can't chat much because I"m crazy busy at work but I'm happy to report that my DVD's are at home waiting for me. YAY. Tonight I will do cardio and maybe fumble my way through one of the step workouts.

Love to all of you.

T

You'll have fun with your new videos Tess...oh, did, I tell you I already got mine?:7 :7 :7

Heather: You know, most people here know that I joke alot. It's my way. I tend to joke about things that I actually feel just the opposite about, like us being a cult.I joke about what a pain my kids are when in actuality I have the best kids around. I joke about being stinky when actually I probably don't smell at all ( well maybe a little sometimes, who am I to say... see, that just came out). I joke about my extreme addiction to PB when the truth is I limit my portions. My friends all joke to me about us being a cult because of my enthusiasm for Cathe, my Cathe friends and my healthy lifestyle. They think it's funny and they are proud of me, for the most part because of my struggles in the past. If I actually had any suspicians at all about us really being a cult in any way, shape or form I wouldn't have mentioned it. I have met Cathe twice now and believe me, I know what she is all about. Everything you said about her is true. So, I am sorry about your past experiences and I certainly would never mean to hit a nerve in anyone I care about, including you. Just wanted to clear that up. Have a good night.

Hello.

I think I am back in the "land of the living!!" I feel so much better. I am finally on antibiotics and I am not coughing every 5 seconds. I did KPC and GS CT. I have not been able to workout for awhile, so it felt good to move again. My chest and tri's are definitely telling me I did GS.
I love reading about the new DVDs. I can hardly wait to get mine on Monday. Unfortunately, I won't be home to try them out that night. I think I may try 2 of them on Tuesday. I think I want the weekend to go by quickly just so I can get my new DVD!!

Robin...How was LIS? I was laughing about Michelle viewing the workouts at the docotr's office, too. I never would have thought of that!!

Vicki...Sounds like you are busy! You are going to have so much fun on your cruise!! I am sure no one will mind if you put Cathe in---I bet some people might even join you!

Michelle...I think I will probably use the longer cardio premixes a lot also. I just love my cardio:) Thanks for your review.

Heather...I hope your DVD arrived in one piece!

Tess...What cardio did you decide to do?

So, next time I preorder, I will definitely pay for 2-day shipping. All of this waiting is torture!! I guess I will just enjoy reading all of your thoughts about them until next week:) I am SO happy to feel better and I am looking forward to my workout tomorrow!! Have a great Friday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.