PYGFO - Monday, Jan. 21

Liann

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! I wish I had some wonderful workouts to report back on, but unfortunately I have been taking it easy since going to the doctor. I did finally get my antibiotics from the pharmacy and I have been taking them since Saturday. I'm still running a low grade fever though, so I have not been working out at all and trying to take it easy. It has been torture though cuz' I want to get down there and use my new Bosu some more :(. I have been doing a few sets of push-ups each day though. My DH bought me those $19 Wal-mart versions of the Perfect Pushup and I LOVE it. They definitely make the exercise harder, but less painfull. My wrists do not hurt now when doing push-ups and I can actually feel the push-up in my chest and not so much in my arms as before. It does take a measure of balance though and I'm back on my knees doing them. I honestly feel like the ones on my knees with the Perfect Push-up are harder than doing them without it on my toes. It definitely adds a whole new dimension. I highly recommend them. :)

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was 3 mile walk with friends and then Body Max 1 step only. I did end up running yesterday with DH.
I have the day off for MLK Day. So... scheduled today is CleanMax, lunch with friends and then dentist appt.

Liann--Hope you start feeling better soon! Do you have workouts that use the Bosu? I have never used one. We bought our ds Perfect Pushups for Christmas and I tried them out before he left to go back to school. I liked them also.

Lara--Saw your post from last night. Glad you are feeling pretty good. I had the yucky tummy with my 2nd pregancy for several weeks. Not so fun, but so worth it!! He is still my sweetie at 20! Well, they both are!!:)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi everyone!

Liann - sorry you are not feeling good. I hope you get back to normal soon. The pushup thing sounds cool. I do have wrist trouble so maybe I'll have to look into those.

Well girls I can feel my resolve breaking on STS. I think I have to get it. The more I think about it the more I know that I'll get it eventually so I better just do it before the price goes up right? So yeah, I've enabled myself. Now I just gotta sweet talk DH so he agrees that it's a good idea.

Yesterday's workout was an icycle followed by Barry's arms & abs. This morning I did my run and some ab work. I can see a difference already with the running. My legs and middle both look leaner. YAY. Haven't lost any lbs. but that's OK.

Hope everyone is doing good.

T

Afternoon:)

No workout today, it's my rest day.

Lara, we really liked Juno, it was a cute movie.

Liann, sorry your still not better.:( After reading all the posts on the perfect push-up I am going to have to get these.

Gin, hmmm, cleanmax today... have fun! :)

Tess, you know you want to order STS, just do it}( ;-) :+ Me, I'm going to wait for the tax refund to roll in.:)

Have a nice rest of the day!

Hi all.

Liann, I looked at the push up thingies at Walmart this morning, but didn't have the $20 bucks to spare. This budget crunch is driving me crazy.

Tess, after you sweet talk your DH, could you talk to mine? I'm thinking the same way you are about STS, but everytime I bring it up, I get a big fat NO.

Michelle, I think I want to see Juno, but, like most movies, I'll wait and rent it.

Gin, sounds like you have a nice day off planned, except for the dentist part. I'm off, but it's because I worked the weekend.

Well, I've put it off long enough. I have to get to my workout. GS chest & triceps today. Think of me while I'm pushing up.

Hello.

No workout today. It was my long work day. I am hoping to get in a good workout tomorrow! We are suppose to have freezing rain and ice tonight, so I am not sure what traveling will be like tomorrow. I may have a "snow day" if all of my schools are out. I wish there would really be snow instead of ice---yuck!!

Liann...I have eyed those in the stores. I may have to check them out. I am sure before long, I will have to do all of my push-ups on my knees due to a change in gravity!! Hopefully, that won't be for awhile though.

Gin...your post made me smile:) I know it will all be worth it in the end!! I hope you enjoyed lunch with your friends on your day off.

Tess...I am still waiting to preorder, but I know I might as well do it b/c I know I will get it eventually. Might as well save a little money, right? I know I won't be able to use the whole system until after the baby. It might be what I need to get back into shape afterward though. At least, that is my justification!!

Michelle...I am glad you enjoyed Juno. I can't wait to go see it.

Robin...How was C&T? That is on my list for tomorrow. I am ALWAYS sore after that one!!

Hello to anyone else. I hope you all have a great day. Try to stay warm!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.