PYGFO-Monday

copwife

Cathlete
Good morning Ladies!

Here I sit with my bowl of oatmeal, ready to start the day!:)
No workout for me today, hope the mailman brings me my Tracy step workout though. I bet Tracey will let you keep that workout Robin, lucky duck!

I am parting with a few of my Cathe workouts, I listed them on the YaYa swap last week. I couldn't justify the expense, when I haven't even done them.:( Plus It will be nice to have a little extra $$$ for Christmas!

Does anyone else do any shopping on black Friday! I usually don't, but this year I am going http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/nervous777.gif.

So what is everyone else up to today?

Hi Michelle! I am sitting here sipping my French Vanilla coffee and checking out the forum. For once, I am going to have a calm week! Work has been nothing less than chaotic for the past few weeks. I'm not sure about the Black Friday shopping yet. I loved to do it when I was a kid with my mom, but the crowds have gotten increasingly nasty over the years, so I'm not sure yet. If I'm in a really good mood, I might be able to handle it. ;)

Anyone put up any decorations yet? I haven't done anything to the outside of my house, but I took down all of my Halloween decorations over the weekend and put up my Christmas ones inside. My DH and I really go all out with green garland and white lights all over the house. It is the only time our house looks really good. :/

I know what you mean Liann, this will be a true test of my level of patience LOL! Maybe I will sneak DH Taser in my purse. (that is just a joke...or is it?;)
Hey if all it takes is garland and white lights to make your house look good for Christmas, I am running out to the store right now! But really, my mission today is to dig the stuff out of the garage, make sure there is nothing else living in the boxes, and bring them in. Speaking of decorations, the Walgreens advertised a pair of 4' lighted trees for $25. They are supposed to be for the outside, but I bet they would look cute indoors.

Hi girls. Michelle and Liann, I am definitely not braving the crowds on Friday for shopping. I hate shopping as it is, so just not gonna do it. :)

This morning's workout was CC #3 on the spin bike and coremax 2. I really like working out in the morning. Getting up is hard, but it is so worth it. I was feeling guilty about working out at night and taking 2 showers per day with the drought here in Atlanta, so I'm doing my part by only showering once in the morning after my workout. :)

So yesterday I spent most of my day looking for a roasting pan for my turkey. I have double ovens, but they are smaller than your standard size so most big pans will not fit. Last year I learned the hard way, got my turkey all ready in the pan and went to put it in and got a big surprise. So yesterday I bought one that looked smaller and tried it out, did not fit so had to take it back. I ended up going to Linens and Things and they had an awesome deal going ~ a 16" pan, a turkey platter with gravy boats, and a 12 pc. cutlery set for $15 PLUS a $5 rebate. So yesterday was my lucky day cause I needed all of that. :)

I did all my shopping yesterday with the exception of my turkey. I'm picking that up on Weds. I buy the precooked turkeys because it makes my life so much easier and they come out great. :)

Precooked!!!Then what in the world do you need a roasting pan for, shoot throw it in the microwave...precooked turkey<shaking my head>!![font size= -2]you know i'm just kidding[/font];)

Good Morning PYGFOers!

NO workout for me today.:( I have been feeling puny for the last several days. I am going to STOP taking the daily migraine preventative that me dr. has me on b/c it is making me feel awful...can't sleep, no energy, dizzy my HR goes way up when I TRY to exercise. Then my back started to hurt. I have off and on lower back problems. So I took a couple of muscle relaxants. Big mistake. Only made me feel worse.x( Thanks for letting me vent. I think that you never appreciate your health until you don't have it.
I don't have school all week....yeah!! Still need to go to grocery store when I get the energy. My parents are coming in for 4 days. My sweet DH ordered Thanksgiving dinner so I don't have to cook, but I still need to have food for the other meals!

Michelle--Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I saw your Cathes listed for sale on the ya-ya site. Unfortunately, I already have those. Good luck. I am thinking about p90x. I don't likeshopping crowds, so no Black Friday shopping for me.

Liann--We've missed you! I decorate for Christmas on the Friday after Thanksgiving. And I have alot of decorations. I have over 100 Christmas needlepoint pieces alone (my second obsession!) plus I have been teaching pre-school for 16 years, so have been given alot of things.

Tess--How many will you have over for Thanksgiving? Are you still doing p90x? I am curious about it. I already have Core Synergistics.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good afternoon ladies.

Liann, I'm glad things have quieted a bit for you. We missed you, here and in OAL-land. I usually don't decorate until after Thanksgiving. I have to work this weekend, so maybe the weekend after that I'll dig stuff out of the attic. We don't put the tree up until DH is done with school, usually the week before Christmas. Then it comes down by New Years. I love putting it up, but then can't wait for it to come down.

Michelle, you are a brave woman. No way I would go near a store on Black Friday. I get mad just thinking about trying to find a parking space at the mall that day. I'm glad I'll be at work.

Gin, I hope you feel better without the meds. You sure have been having a terrible time!

Tess, I have a JennAir and it has a small oven. Drives me crazy trying to cook more than one thing in it at a time. I inherited my MIL's roasting oven, so now I do the turkey or ham in it and that frees up my oven for other things.

Today I'll be doing HIS from the Nov rotation week 3. I'm moving up the rotation by one day so my rest day falls on Thursday. I'll be working, then going to a friend's for dinner, so there won't be any time to work out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.