PYGFO- Monday!!

copwife

Cathlete
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/thGOODMORNING.gif

Robin-When it comes time to talk to my dh about a trip up to NY, I might have to go find one of those leather teddy's for myself;-) :7

Vicki- so you didn't like my new myspace pic??LOL!

Jacque-I tried one of Amy's workouts from her Extreme series, Hi/Lo extreme I think was the name. I didn't care for it, it was longer than her other hi/lo workout- which btw I love, but just couldn't get into the new one.

bbl,

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I ran 3 miles with my friends, but felt as if I wanted to go farther. I won't run alone in the dark though!! And they aren't interested in more than 3 miles!

Michelle--KPC...Fun! What is today?

Robin--Always cooking something. Your house must smell so good.

Jacque--I did preorder the new workouts. Wouldn't miss them and can't wait!

Lara--6 weeks to plan a wedding? I am so impressed!! DS's fiance is from a very small town, so not a lot to choose from for the rehearsal dinner. Reception will be in her parent's backyard.

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

Good Morning all!

I just had a client and soon will be in the basement doing SS/UB blast! That one is pretty tough, my biceps are fried when I'm done. The tonight I teach. In between I think I'm going to Vitamin Shoppe to buy this protein powder I read about in OD. I need some more forms of protein since I became a "fishaterian".

Lara: I just have to tell you how absolutely gorgeous you look in your wedding pics. You and your DH look so beautiful and happy. I love his wedding outfit. I also love the casual but elegant feel of the whole thing. And the flower heart, OMG, that almost made me tear up. I wish you guys continued happiness in your new life together...

Gin: Good for you wanting to go even further. Maybe you could slowly encourage them to take baby steps? I always feel like I want to push myself to that next level too. Oh, BTW, the HRM should be at the Polar place in Long Island by now getting fixed... I can't wait to get it back! I'll let you know when I do.

Robin: Got your email. So, just let me know what DH says after the Leather Teddy scenario. I mean, if that doesn't get him, I don't know what will. Maybe a little jam thrown in... Okay, never mind. That's just way TMI... ( I just figured all that jam could be put to good use. Purely practical thinking. But kinda sticky. OMG, shut me up!!!)

Jacque: I also just preordered the new DVD's right before they upped the price. I haven't checked, but did they raise the price? Because they said they were as of 9/4/07. How much are they now??

Michelle: OMG, that pic was so funny!! I was LOL!! So, uh, you planning a Leather Teddy evening as well, huh?
I have to be honest and say that as much as I love a Leather Teddy, all I need to do is give the nod and the call upstairs in the middle of the day, and he's like putty in my hands. I'll have to save the Leather Teddy for, say, a trip to Europe or that little two seater Mercedes sports car I want!!! But hey, if it gets Robin a trip to NJ and you a trip to NY, go for it!!!

Tess: where are you? How was your weekend? Did you go out for a second anniversary dinner? Um, please report in missy. What are you doing working or something? Is that more important than us? Sheesh!

Okay, I'm sure you've all had enough of me, so I'm off to the dungeon. BBL, have a great day!

Good morning! Today I was up early and walked with my neighbor. Yesterday we spent the afternoon shopping for furniture. I got a new sofa/loveseat and dining room set. I can't wait to get it, hopefully next week.

Michelle - I hear ya on the leather teddy thing for getting NY approval. I'm gonna have to do the same thing. I like your new myspace pic. :)

Robin - enjoy your grape jelly. I bet it will be fantastic!

Vicki - you are the shoulder queen. I remember when you told me you use 30 lbs for military press, I was floored. Yeah, I'll stick with my 10's hehe.

Lara - your pics are absolutely gorgeous. You look stunning and you two make such a nice looking couple.

Jacque - I preordered too. I just can't wait.

Gin - sounds like fun to run with some friends! I know what you mean about being out there alone. That's why I always walk with my neighbor. It's a great neighborhood but you just never know.

Have a great day ladies!

Well nice to see some of you MIA's checking in.;)

Vicki, LOL! you crack me up.:7

Robin, we'll just ignore Vicki, doesn't she know, jam is for eating girl!:p

Gin, yes, I am feeling "K"icked-"P"unched-and "C"runched today, so I'm taking a rest day:) Glad you enjoyed your run.

Tess, if I find a good deal on a leather teddy, I'll let you know;-) Ooooh, furniture shopping, how fun!! Yeah, I stalked your neighborhood on google maps, perfect for walking in...I know I'm a stalker, right?? LOL!

Right Michelle, jam is for eating. Who would waste it on that other stuff? It's like wasting chocolate frosting or whipped cream!

Tess, Yay for new furniture! Are you decorating for PYGFO pals?

Vicki, my DH hasn't given in totally yet, but he hasn't said no either. I have a feeling NJ is in my future.

Gin, it's nice to have friends to workout with. Maybe you can gently urge them to up the miles.

I did PUB and am headed outside to sit in the sun with a book. Maybe I'll run a couple short miles later. It's such a beautiful day out!

Whoa! I'm gone for one weekend and I come back to all this talk of leather teddy's and jam! YIKES! Funny, I told my DH about the Jersey trip and he was like "have fun, see ya'". Lol!

I had a busy weekend - went to a reptile show in MD on Saturday and then went to the York Fair on Sunday. I did come home with two new babies on Saturday. I was going to get them out for a photo op on the step and dumbells, but they just ate, so I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Michelle - Enjoy your rest day! :)

Gin - That's cool that you have some friends that you can run with. What you need to do is break them into two groups and have the first group run 3 miles with you and then have the second group waiting to continue on with you for another 3 miles. ;)

Vicki - LOL at you being a fishetarian! Let me know how the protein powder works for you. I've tried a few types but haven't found anything I like yet.

Tess - It's always fun buying new furniture! :) What type of finish is your dining room set?

Well, I had better run and get some exercise in before DH gets home from work. I need some upper body work. Oh, I almost forgot! For the first time in my teenage to adult life, I bought a pair of size 2 jeans!!! Just a few years ago I wore a size 12!!! I've been searching for some pictures from 3 Christmas's ago. You guys would die. Anyways, I am soooo excited to finally be down to the size all of my sisters are. Now, I will admit that this particular size 2 is probably really a 4 (vanity sizing), but the fact that it says 2 on the tag is enough to make my day, week, month, year! :)

Hello.

Today was a rest day. I just can't find energy to workout after working 12 hours. Thank goodness I only work that long 2 days a week. I will do extra tomorrow, but I am not sure what I will do yet.

Gin...Oh that sounds wonderful. I know it will be beautiful. Good luck with all of the plannng! I don't blame you for not wanting to run in the dark. I won't run alone in the dark either.

Vicki...Thanks so much!! What nice things to say about us!! It really was more beautiful than I had expected it to be. We were so lucky the weather cooperated! Thanks for giving me the extra "push" to get these pictures up:) What is the name of the protein powder you read about in the OD? Please let us know how you liked it! I am always looking for tasty ways to add protein (I don't eat meat, but I eat seafood, eggs, etc).

Tess...Thank you!! I am jealous of your new furniture purchases!! We really need new furniture. There are always other things that seem to get in the way of that purchase (like our wedding, and now, the honeymoon). I guess it is worth the wait though.

Robin...I hope you enjoyed the beautiful day and were able to run outside.

Liann...WTG on your weight loss. What an accomplishment!!

Jacque...I have to say I enjoyed KBX also. I have only done it once (I just have to reach for Cathe), but I plan to do it again sometime this week.

Okay you guys, you are all cracking me up with this leather teddy and jam stuff. Too funny!!

I think I may try to go to bed soon. I rarely make it to be this early.

Have a great Tuesday!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.